The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I dont think there is a set leader in the mcu version in the comics its cap

In age of Ultron it was stated that cap was, but doesn't really look that way considering Tony is the richest, more powerful, is the inventor/Creator and overall smartest of the group. Plus he's in the center of most of the posters

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
There's very clearly 2 different factions with 2 different leaders in the MCU's Avengers: Cap & Iron Man. I don't know how you can watch these films for this long & not see the dichotomy.

I get that, but in the end if I'm Thor, Hulk or Iron Man... Ain't no way I'ma let some strong ass human tell me what to do. I'm looking at this from a logical stand point. Thor is a God. A god is not being lead by no human unless he's super smart like Stark. Iron Man who's way smarter than Cap, should be the leader period. Hulk knows he's unstable so he might fall back.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I get that, but in the end if I'm Thor, Hulk or Iron Man... Ain't no way I'ma let some strong ass human tell me what to do. I'm looking at this from a logical stand point. Thor is a God. A god is not being lead by no human unless he's super smart like Stark. Iron Man who's way smarter than Cap, should be the leader period. Hulk knows he's unstable so he might fall back.
What has super smart Tony done in every movie besides fix his own fukk ups. Stark needs to sit down somewhere.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Well no problem.... thanks for your contribution, we all really appreciate it
giphy.gif

You be acting like ho when it comes to this movie.

Are you Anthony, or Joe? :heh:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I dont think there is a set leader in the mcu version in the comics its cap
I think it was in age of Ultron,Tony said. Don't ask me I'm not in charge pointing to Cap. That he just pays for everything. Tony maybe be the tech genius of the MCU but his decision making is definitely very suspect. Cap definitely the leader.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it was in age of Ultron,Tony said. Don't ask me I'm not in charge pointing to Cap. That he just pays for everything. Tony maybe be the tech genius of the MCU but his decision making is definitely very suspect. Cap definitely the leader.

Yea cap is more of the battlefield strategist and general where as tony would be like logistics with thor and hulk being the nukes. Hawkeye and widow the kitchen crew