The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
I read the synopsis for A4, and reading between the lines it seems that the gauntlet was only meant to use all of the stones in that manner one time. That's why it was burnt out and mangled.

Thanos may have even been permanently injured as a result, which maybe the reason why he told baby Gamora it cost him everything. I doubt Thanos will be a full strength in the next movie. And he doesn't have the Black Order anymore. In fact, wiping out half the universe had to have wiped out half his army as well. Maybe Thor goes to make a new gauntlet. It will be interesting to see how they fix this :patrice:
Didnt you hear? Avengers 4 wont fix anything :troll:
Sorry Marvel Fans, But ‘Avengers 4’ Isn’t Going To Fix The ‘Infinity War’ Ending

Last edited:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'm also surprised NOBODY asked Strange how they ended up winning, and if letting Thanos get all the stones was factored into all scenarios. If that was the case, then why even bother trying to take the gauntlet from him in the first place?

He should've told everyone "Look, Thanos is getting all the stones and will snap his fingers" "Tony and Nebula will be the only ones to survive" "Tony this is what you need to do in order to bring us back".

When Thanos came, Strange could've given him the stone and let him leave. He could've spent the final hour or so going over Tony needed to do :manny:

Come on breh we know all the time traveling future past time rules. The more people that know the outcome will alter that timeline. If strange told u they won but u gotta let proxima go to work on ya ass with the strap on to distract her long enough would u not try to alter that shyt??

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And I'm also surprised NOBODY asked Strange how they ended up winning, and if letting Thanos get all the stones was factored into all scenarios. If that was the case, then why even bother trying to take the gauntlet from him in the first place?

He should've told everyone "Look, Thanos is getting all the stones and will snap his fingers" "Tony and Nebula will be the only ones to survive" "Tony this is what you need to do in order to bring us back".

When Thanos came, Strange could've given him the stone and let him leave. He could've spent the final hour or so going over Tony needed to do :manny:

Its also a way of not altering the future... If strange said something to that effect it could have the reverse of the plan happening... everything MUST go according to plan the way strange saw it... :ld:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

:ohhh:Dracula did it first...

:troll:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

None of them nikkaz would've just accepted that tho.

"Tony, Peter will die in your hands but be cool. You too Peter, be a man about it. Quill your entire team will get got, ow yeah Gamorrahs dead now, but chill.

Now lemme just give him the stone :smugdraper:"

+ one of the 14milli futures could be him telling them the truth and they probably would've been :gucci:

Maybe Tony really needs to feel the surprise/shock/pain to spark whatever he will do to save everyone.

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Three caveats nobody mentions is....

Were their more outcomes that strange did see?

If he saw all outcomes, then he know who would end up being killed in the end?

Does "winning" means everyone lives?

good question.

i look at it this way... In the beginning in the sanctum Strange told Tony he is sworn to protect the time stone and will die at all costs protecting it....
then later he just gives it up... something aint right ...
in dr strange the ancient one says she used the time stone over and over and couldt see past the point of her death..
Strange either has a better manipulation of the time stone or he saw the only outcome where he lives..

And he cant tell to many people because then they would start Fukking up.. he needs to manipulate things from the shadows

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Is it possible Thanos actually died with the snap and will have to undo it?

And hulk has taken way worst beatings than that without hiding in the hyperbolic chamber training like Vegeta.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Wait? A 600 seat screened room?:ohhh:

WTF?:gladbron:

I can’t even imagine seeing a movie in a room that large

Wichita, KS ain't got much..but it has one of the largest IMAX theaters in the country. I can never go back to regular theaters.
imax-wichita6.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Wichita, KS ain't got much..but it has one of the largest IMAX theaters in the country. I can never go back to regular theaters.
imax-wichita6.jpg

I went to this when I was in grade school on a field trip. It's at the science museum in Richmond VA.

They probably don't show regular movies there, but imagine watching movies in this :ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
imax-wichita6.jpg

So is this like actually one of them Discovery Place Imax Screen deals or is it like an AMC theater?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I went to this when I was in grade school on a field trip. It's at the science museum in Richmond VA.

They probably don't show regular movies there, but imagine watching movies in this :ahh:

took my son there last year... sadly they don't show real movies there

this is the best you can get on the east coast, about 2 hours away in chantilly, va. real imax sizes, stadium seats, 4k laser movies

DOChyTwXcAEkPr2.jpg
IMAX%20image%20.jpeg