The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
so u fast forwarded like 8min of footage just for the fukk of it. Jeez you're insufferable with the bullshyt. Dudes act like the wanda, vision shyt was half the movie or something :mjlol: how about u dont watch it anymore period tho :francis: cuz these characters are sooooooo hoooooorrrrriibllle :why:
you sound like a much bigger bytch with this reply.

yes, i fast forward through their 8 minutes on screen.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Any inside info on why Chris Pratt got so chunky? That double chin is legit in this movie.

I have a feeling they wrote it into the script cuz he showed up out of shape.

Maybe because he was going through the divorce.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from finally seeing it and all I say is :dwillhuh:

Glad I avoided all spoilers tho

We stayed until the end credits and when it said

"Thanos will return."

My woman....

Had the audicity....

To ask me....

Who is Thanos?

gucci-mane-breakfast-club-gif.gif

That shyt just ruined my whole night

DKt04lZ.png

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh ok so let me guess the time stone plays a major part in it?

I think it was the Reality Stone. Honestly can't remember. But the comic version of Thanos basically killed the entire Marvel roster and it was reversed by the end of the story.

Honestly there will probably be more "real" deaths in the movie version of the story than the comic version....because like I said before damn near the entire OG Avengers cast doesn't have contracts past "Avengers 4". Which makes people saying "b bu but Black Panther ain't really dead!" puzzling as hell....if Black Panther comes back but they kill Tony Stark in the next movie (because again, RDJ don't have a contract going forward) then it really doesn't matter if Black Panther or Spider-Man aren't dead.

Fred.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I think it was the Reality Stone. Honestly can't remember. But the comic version of Thanos basically killed the entire Marvel roster and it was reversed by the end of the story.

Honestly there will probably be more "real" deaths in the movie version of the story than the comic version....because like I said before damn near the entire OG Avengers cast doesn't have contracts past "Avengers 4". Which makes people saying "b bu but Black Panther ain't really dead!" puzzling as hell....if Black Panther comes back but they kill Tony Stark in the next movie (because again, RDJ don't have a contract going forward) then it really doesn't matter if Black Panther or Spider-Man aren't dead.

Fred.

they could kill tony stark and hav someone else take over iron man, does anyone even care about the little side stories like pepper potts etc.

Artenche

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Ayiti
Act like they shot the fair one when it was a 2 on 1 Handicap Match brehs :mjgrin:

@Ironman was alternating giving Cap & Buck the beats :mjgrin:

nikka analyzed Cap's fighting style and almost beat the stripes off him :mjgrin:

He's the sole reason Bucky needed that Wakandan stimulus package :mjgrin:

They ain't trying to catch Stark in this movie.

nikka was on his full MegaMan x Astroboy anime bullshyt, and 1v1 Thanos for a little while. Brehs was no joke.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Of all people, you think they could just replace RDJ? :GucciPause2:

not replace RDJ, just have someone else play ironman if they are keeping him.

I know disney is a cheap company in paying out and it prob irks them how much they gotta pay rdj, just saying breh

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
rewatching for 4th time. 3rd time I've fast forwarded the Wanda and Vision stuff... gotta say, i genuinely don't give even a sliver of a fukk about them, especially Scarlett Witch. all the power in the world can't convince me to like that horrible character.
Fast forward? Where you watching this at and is it clea