The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
nikka was getting his shyt pushed back in IW before Thor came through and crushed the building
Thor really should have handed stormbreaker over to cap, he would have gone for the head instead of that heart shot thor took to selfishly gloat

dJTG2.jpg

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
I think it was the Reality Stone. Honestly can't remember. But the comic version of Thanos basically killed the entire Marvel roster and it was reversed by the end of the story.

Honestly there will probably be more "real" deaths in the movie version of the story than the comic version....because like I said before damn near the entire OG Avengers cast doesn't have contracts past "Avengers 4". Which makes people saying "b bu but Black Panther ain't really dead!" puzzling as hell....if Black Panther comes back but they kill Tony Stark in the next movie (because again, RDJ don't have a contract going forward) then it really doesn't matter if Black Panther or Spider-Man aren't dead.

Fred.
I don’t want a black panther movie without T’challa. I like mbaku, shuri etc but not killmonger or t’chalks would be wacky

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
nikkas still bytching about quill, as if the theme of anger and irrationality are not present in the mcu, as if moments earlier drax was on the same shyt and tony did the same years ago. nikkas know damn well in any situation they'd do the same. same reason thor aint go for the head to gloat and get his revenge emotions cloud judgment so stop the fake omg whiny shyt. :laff:
breh that scene where quill asked about gamorrah I'm like ''don't nobody tell him now is not the time. Now is not the fukking time:ufdup:
Nebula you better stfu even thanos is on a leash and not saying shyt:ufdup:
Quill will flip for the love of god just tell him after:sadbron:
When she told him I was thinking how she had a worse sense of timing and reading the room than drax:snoop:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They ain't trying to catch Stark in this movie.

nikka was on his full MegaMan x Astroboy anime bullshyt, and 1v1 Thanos for a little while. Brehs was no joke.

Yeah, they couldn't see him in a standard suit, much less the nano tech molding armaments from his thoughts in no time.

Meanwhile Cap caught that casual One Hitter from Thanos.:francis:

not replace RDJ, just have someone else play ironman if they are keeping him.

I know disney is a cheap company in paying out and it prob irks them how much they gotta pay rdj, just saying breh

I'm sure they don't like the check they have to cut, like any business but his returns more than compensate. The issue with that scenario is that he's become that character in the same way Jackman was Wolverine.

It's going to be hell replacing RDJ, dude is the MCU core for most viewers.

Thor really should have handed stormbreaker over to cap, he would have gone for the head instead of that heart shot thor took to selfishly gloat

dJTG2.jpg

So after all these films, he's going to just decapitate the threat huh?:skip:

That ain't Cap. Couldn't end the Red Skull, Loki, Ultron, Winter Soldier, Crossbones, etc. but he'd do a better job than Thor with his own weapon.:sas2:

You Cap boys on moon rocks daily:heh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Can't wait to read through this bytch tomorrow :banderas:

And I can't wait til Goku come through with the Dragon Balls :banderas:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Prolly my favorite marvel movie. Even if the all "deaths" felt a little cheap. We already know they're all coming back. I wanted to see one of the main avengers truly die. I thought for a second stark was done, but of course he got saved. Then when strange said "it was the only way".....obviously he's referring to the ONE vision out of 14 million he had where they actually came out victorious. He already knew he had to give that stone up in order to eventually beat thanos.

But even with some minor complaints I still think it was the best movie in the series. That opening scene was fukkin greatness. I'm glad they got right into it. When thanos gave hulk that work:wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
So after all these films, he's going to just decapitate the threat huh?:skip:

That ain't Cap. Couldn't end the Red Skull, Loki, Ultron, Winter Soldier, Crossbones, etc. but he'd do a better job than Thor with his own weapon.:sas2:

You Cap boys on moon rocks daily:heh:
Cap knew the stakes, he aint there to gloat :ufdup:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Prolly my favorite marvel movie. Even if the all "deaths" felt a little cheap. We already know they're all coming back. I wanted to see one of the main avengers truly die. I thought for a second stark was done, but of course he got saved. Then when strange said "it was the only way".....obviously he's referring to the ONE vision out of 14 million he had where they actually came out victorious. He already knew he had to give that stone up in order to eventually beat thanos.

But even with some minor complaints I still think it was the best movie in the series. That opening scene was fukkin greatness. I'm glad they got right into it. When thanos gave hulk that work:wow:
I'm betting all the "true" deaths gonna be in avengers 4.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Hope they don't go with a typical ending.

Not trynna see SuperGirl swoop in to save the day while Avengers conveniently achieve new strengths to kick Thanos ass and restore order. Would be underwhelming. Thanos too nuanced for that DBZ shyt. Hope they go deeper into his character for part 2 and bring it full circle. Easily the most interesting character in all of MCU. Do the gawd justice. :ohlawd: