The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
high quality poster finally

3oMhoo9.jpg

it looks like the colors elude to who has what gem.....

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't think Thor leads directly into Infinity War. I haven't seen anyone at Marvel say that, people just sort of assume that. What Marvel has been saying for some time now is that Black Panther leads directly into Infinity War. Marvel is talking about Black Panther in the same way they talked about The Winter Soldier.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man doc strange beta have gotten magic upgrades them light whips got old fast. I know he gone do more time stuff and probably mastered the gem but I need variety: enhancements, seals, projectiles etc

Keep in mind that in that first film he was still a novice, just a really talented one. Those whips were the only thing he knew how to make. By the time Thor Ragnarok came around Strange had clearly learned a bunch a new shyt.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Think a lot of folks will die......but they will use the infinity guantlet to reset time.

:patrice: To be honest, I'm not a fan of that idea. There needs to be some serious repercussions going against Thanos as the man is a galactic threat with the infinity gauntlet. That being said, I have a feeling that Dr Strange will be key in this fight.

On another note, I wish we could've gotten a Thanos solo movie. I think that would be dope!

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
:patrice: To be honest, I'm not a fan of that idea. There needs to be some serious repercussions going against Thanos as the man is a galactic threat with the infinity gauntlet. That being said, I have a feeling that Dr Strange will be key in this fight.

On another note, I wish we could've gotten a Thanos solo movie. I think that would be dope!

this. also the apocolypse back story would have crapped all over jennifer lawrence: apocalypse

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Keep in mind that in that first film he was still a novice, just a really talented one. Those whips were the only thing he knew how to make. By the time Thor Ragnarok came around Strange had clearly learned a bunch a new shyt.
I mean not just him the other sorcerers were just as meh, masters for years and they barley did any cool magic. Mordo never weaved a spell, kacelius only used the dimension blades/spears and the ancient one a immortal only for energy fans :francis:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Why no Supergiant?...could that be Nebula? :jbhmm:

latest

From Reddit: CaptainFunktastic
Hope this hasn't been posted before, if so, my bad.

Marvel just unveiled statues of Thanos, Corvus, Proxima, Ebony, and Cull. But, not SuperGiant. Why?

As we learned in GoTG2, Thanos is obsessed with perfecting her and making her as good as Gamora. Gamora is the "Best assassin in the galaxy." So Thanos will use the Infinity Gauntlet to change her into his Supergiant.

Plus, the "Black Order" as they were originally called, are now called "The Children of Thanos". She's his daughter.

Plus they're both blue.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just seen an interview with the Russos, they said the trailer hasn't been released yet because the D23/Comic-Con trailer wasn't really a trailer, it was more some shyt they threw together for those events. They said the they're editing together something new and that trailer will be out "very soon".

Fred.