The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
That's more or less what happened in the comics though.

Fred.

That is true but still I would like for this to be something original from the comics. It would have more of a significant impact if we knew that some characters aren't coming back. But like you mentioned, I think it won't deviate from the comics ending.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That is true but still I would like for this to be something original from the comics. It would have more of a significant impact if we knew that some characters aren't coming back. But like you mentioned, I think it won't deviate from the comics ending.

The Russos said expect character deaths.

Fred.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The Russos said expect character deaths.

Fred.

I'm curious as to which ones it will be. For me, I would rather it be a character that is significant not only to the Avengers but the Marvel Universe itself. Like IronMan or Captain America. A death that would shake the very core of the Avengers team going forward.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Death is cool...... but overrated

I peeps want them dead...... ok cool......

Just make sure they are brought back when it's all said and done.

I don't want 11 years from now we on say BP3 but Cap still dead.

Hell I would like for them to bring back Quicksilver

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm curious as to which ones it will be. For me, I would rather it be a character that is significant not only to the Avengers but the Marvel Universe itself. Like IronMan or Captain America. A death that would shake the very core of the Avengers team going forward.

Vision is pretty much a given since he has the Mind Gem.

The most common theory is Ironman and/or Cap.

Death is cool...... but overrated

I peeps want them dead...... ok cool......

Just make sure they are brought back when it's all said and done.

I don't want 11 years from now we on say BP3 but Cap still dead.

Hell I would like for them to bring back Quicksilver

Martha

I seriously doubt anyone will stay dead forever....but they'll probably be dead for the foreseeable future. If, let's say Ironman died, I doubt they'd bring him back until the next Avengers movie. Which would be a good 3-4 years.

Fred.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Vision is pretty much a given since he has the Mind Gem.

The most common theory is Ironman and/or Cap.

I seriously doubt anyone will stay dead forever....but they'll probably be dead for the foreseeable future. If, let's say Ironman died, I doubt they'd bring him back until the next Avengers movie. Which would be a good 3-4 years.

Fred.

I see it from you guys angle. Thanos has been several years in the making so don't want his impact to be "minimized" if that makes sense. He's the villain of all villains so there needs something drastic to whereas it's going to be really hard for the team to recover instead of just going back to business as usual. I'm hoping Thanos won't be just a one-off villain.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I see it from you guys angle. Thanos has been several years in the making so don't want his impact to be "minimized" if that makes sense. He's the villain of all villains so there needs something drastic to whereas it's going to be really hard for the team to recover instead of just going back to business as usual. I'm hoping Thanos won't be just a one-off villain.

He definitely won't be a one-off villain. Even though the movies aren't called "Infinity War 1 & 2" he's the villain in the next Avengers movie, too. Josh Brolin mentioned it in an interview like a week ago.

I don't see how characters won't die honestly. He was throwing planets at people in the trailer that leaked.

Fred.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
He definitely won't be a one-off villain. Even though the movies aren't called "Infinity War 1 & 2" he's the villain in the next Avengers movie, too. Josh Brolin mentioned it in an interview like a week ago.

I don't see how characters won't die honestly. He was throwing planets at people in the trailer that leaked.

Fred.

I just don't want a "Disney like" ending pulled:russ: But again, if it follows the comics ending, I won't have any complaints. I'm just excited more than anything that we're so close to finally seeing this so I'm having really high expectations.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Everybody died in Rogue One so I'm expecting a few people to bite it by the end of the movie.
And that made that movie for me. That showed real balls.
I think because it has been 10 years they know their audience has 'come of age' with this series. They will come correct and go there. At least I hope so.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They can die!!! But just be true to who they are and bring them back!!!

Ain't gotta be no wild shyt go to the playbook aka source aka comics!

We already fans of the comics/characters/movies, we already familiar with how it resolves itself in the pages and we accepted it, now just execute and give us THAT!

People can die and DIE in the most epic way possible!!

But when it's all said and done....... ________ better come through rectify all that was lost
so we can keep this shyt going!!

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They can die!!! But just be true to who they are and bring them back!!!

Ain't gotta be no wild shyt go to the playbook aka source aka comics!

We already fans of the comics/characters/movies, we already familiar with how it resolves itself in the pages and we accepted it, now just execute and give us THAT!

People can die and DIE in the most epic way possible!!

But when it's all said and done....... ________ better come through rectify all that was lost
so we can keep this shyt going!!

Martha

We can keep this shyt going without cap and iron man though. nikkas acting like we ain't seen these characters enough already. Keep the team going without them. That's what happens in the Avengers comics.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen an interview with the Russos, they said the trailer hasn't been released yet because the D23/Comic-Con trailer wasn't really a trailer, it was more some shyt they threw together for those events. They said the they're editing together something new and that trailer will be out "very soon".

Fred.
They also said Cap Marvel won't be in it..

Which confirms my suspicion that Nick Fury will find her and bring her along in Avengers 4

I don't think Fury will be in Infinity War either

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

Which confirms my suspicion that Nick Fury will find her and bring her along in Avengers 4

Personally I think Fury is either a Skrull or a undercover Kree. :manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I heard they're doing a gang of reshoots to add a bunch of stuff. So I'm sure there will be characters in it we won't know about until closer to the release date.

Nick Fury ain't really needed in it though. They already got enough "ground troops" like Black Widow, The Winter Soldier and Hawkeye, and Black Panther has a whole army. I assume they'll all be fighting The Black Order while everyone else is fighting Thanos. If Black Widow pulls out a .22 on Thanos I'm gonna do this in the theater:

Fred.