The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I wonder what the title will be tho. :jbhmm:

I wouldn't be surprised if they keep that a secret until after IW drops sense they claim "It will give away their plans and it's a big secret"

They going in the bunker with that one so I wouldn't waste your time trynna guess it lol

Martha

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I don't think Thor leads directly into Infinity War. I haven't seen anyone at Marvel say that, people just sort of assume that. What Marvel has been saying for some time now is that Black Panther leads directly into Infinity War. Marvel is talking about Black Panther in the same way they talked about The Winter Soldier.

Thor Ragnarok Leads Into Infinity War, Says Kevin Feige

I think that we are finding ourselves as we complete Phase 3 and finish this 22-movie narrative that it’s working out that way. We did three Iron Man films, three Captain America films, three Thor films. Things change drastically in Ragnarok and then build directly into Infinity War.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I wouldn't be surprised if they keep that a secret until after IW drops sense they claim "It will give away their plans and it's a big secret"

They going in the bunker with that one so I wouldn't waste your time trynna guess it lol

Martha

considering what they revealed for the villains in Captain Marvel it could very well be
Avengers: Secret Invasion
:yeshrug:

doesn't matter i'm along for the ride regardless

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
high quality poster finally

3oMhoo9.jpg

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The Guardians met Thor.

I know he's very well an Avenger but he doesn't respresent ALL the Avengers.

We still don't how how or if they meet Cap and his team nor if they meet BP.

Trust there's still a lot that is unknown

Martha

Yeah, but I really wish they would start cutting these trailers back down to like a minute and shyt. Or even just film movie trailers without movie footage to promote. Like they used to do.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, but I really wish they would start cutting these trailers back down to like a minute and shyt. Or even just film movie trailers without movie footage to promote. Like they used to do.

But then niccas be mad when they dont see the shyt from the Trailers in the movies:russ:

Niccas was puzzled that we aint that get that Spiderman and Ironman flying/swinging through the city.

Niccas was pissed that have the shyt shown in Rogue One wasnt in the movie like the imfamous beach running scene

And hell on a personal not I'm still heated that we never got THIS scene back in 89

Nicca just said "Those Wonderful toys" :francis:

Martha