The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
I think Thor will use that new electricity power up to make Captain Marvel go Binary and put the beats on Thanos

Captain Marvel is a trash character but if the movie improves her :yeshrug:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
She was one of my favorite characters in this show :ehh:Had me:mjlol:when they were clowning her being the rookie by having her fight that griffin dude alone:dead:
I think they may do this as well :jbhmm:

"In my day, we gave new recruits a hard time, but nothing like this....in my day - it was worse. :jawalrus:" It's pity that the Skrull announcement basically ruined her Welcome Party. :to:

Im a grown ass man and i sat thru all two seasons of earths mightiest heroes that show was fire i wish it kept going

It was my favorite Marvel animated show. It's a pity how Jeph Loeb basically threw it in the bushes just because it didn't have the line p from the movie That show was going places, but alas. :rip:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watching Marvel movies makes me wish they had the rights to Batman as well
Watching Marvel movies pisses me off that WB fukked over DC sooo bad.

They have ALL the rights to the main heroes and the only one they didn’t manage to fukk up was Wonder Woman :mindblown:

If only they would have took their damn time and followed the MCU blueprint we would have 2 of the greatest superhero cinematic universes in history...:snoop:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Okoye giving Bruce Banner the :hhh: when he was tripping all over himself in the Hulkbuster suit and Quill calling Thanos "Grimace*" somehow got me :dead:
Loki: I've got an army
@Ironman : We have a hulk
Thanos: What Hulk?
yIx8VuX.png

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You could have said the same thing in a lot of DC threads too. Not the shytty movies but ones like Wonder Woman where there was still a lot of nitpicking. I didn't see you parked in those threads calling people out on a moment's notice so even though I fukk with you as a poster this is where @Dominic Brehetto argument holds some weight. It's perfectly fine for you to just say you like the MCU but you don't fukk with other franchises. I don't care if you a stan or not :manny: :russ: embrace it
has a thanos avatar,using thanos gifs,300+ posts in the thread. Brings up joker and TDK first then gets defensive and calls someone a Stan when someone responds to his post with facts.But can't admit he has a bias towards marvel. :mjlol:

Gotta maintain that fake impartiality at all costs I guess.:ehh:

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I would've.
My complaint is that there wasn't enough black panther. I wanted to see him go one on one with black dwarf for an extended fight scene like in the comics.
People asking that he be left out probably don't read the comics. You can make 700 mill just off the strength of comicbook fans( and the people they bring along) alone. So there is no reason to cater to casual fans. Their dollars are just icing on the cake.

TBH after just having the BP film i didnt really expect much BP action

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London

Lol ni idea what he was thinking

Previous Avengers films got BP numbers without any of the repeat watchers, huge "woke" people watching and supporting.

A film we been waiting 10 years in making sas always gonna smash and crush buidlings. Will prob beat episode 7

• Dap
Reactions: hex