The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Virtually nothing he said was on point. As far as whether or not he liked the movie :yeshrug: I don't really care about that either way. I'm talking about the ridiculous proclamations like "this won't come close to 'BP' numbers", "this marks the end of the comic book era", etc.

Fred.

nikka was all the way fukked up.:Ugh5150:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That be so crazy if when they are brought back the entire timeline is changed . . .miles Morales as spider man . . .Becky as captain America . .Jane foster as thor lol

I was with you until the bolded.

Natalie Portman is a big part of the reason I do not like the first 2 Thor movies. :gag:

Don't even put that evil out there

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw it last night. :picard:...at Thanos giving hulk those hands. :dahell:.....at how much of a simp Starlord was. So he wasnt up on the knowledge of the stones? He could have bought her back once they got the glove off. Thor was looking like a real G in this movie. I literally had the :myman::banderas: face when he showed up in Wakanda.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

breh even doing kickboxing and actually got hands :wow:

i can get motivated to work out like a beast if i was set for life and making movies for a living... also having private chefs cook me kale salads that taste like banana splits for every meal, but this is still impressive.

for real though, i do that rope shyt once a week at the gym, and always walk away lightheaded as a mother fukker. do 2 quick sets of like 45 seconds tops at the end, and have to sit down for 5 minutes.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Tom Hardy is a critical darling Adam Sandler. dude's acting choices are odd to say the least. he sounds stupid in every friggin movie he's in. i'm not sure I've ever seen a Tom Hardy role where i didn't think, "the fukk is this dude talking like this for?" and Venom looks like it continues the trend. Mad Max is awesome, but it's not bc of him

don't @ me

Watch him in Peaky Blinders