The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
1524852958infThanos.png

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
I feel like it must be a gap of minutes between them. Thanos' ship pulled up on them in Ragnarok's post credits scene. In the opening seconds of IW they're firing on the ship - somehow they take half of the passengers off too:ehh:

I think they let half escape based on the ship being broken in half....prob where Valkyrie and Korg and Miek were....

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I bet the Black Order from Hickman's run will be in this. If I see Black Panther own Black Dwarf on screen like in New Avengers I'll scream like a bytch

Man thanos better be mashing nikkas out on the imax summer jam screen. I wanna see kids crying because their fav hero got his arm tore off and beat to death with it

:banderas:
:myman:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to go see it for a 3rd time today in imax

:wow:

Oh in the wakanda battle when Thor make his big entrance how did he use the bifrost?does that mean he odin force now

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I saw it again earlier this afternoon yo this guy Strange tried to put him into the mirror dimension :ohhh:Thanos broke it and transformed it into a blackhole an sent it back:ohhh:Only for Strange to turn it into butterflies :ohhh:
:wow:
shyt was like a comicbook fight.
Then Strange pulls out the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

Just incredible. Wish the fights like these (Stark and Strange vs Thanos) were longer though. Wakanda fight was lackluster in comparison.