The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Also, I wish they would've showcased more of what the gems can do. That and have Thanos play with them. They nerfed the Gauntlet.

The scene where the Reality gem was used on Knowhere was great. I just wish Thanos would've toyed with them and actually put Drax and Mantis back together.

The fight scene on Titan was piff. :wow:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I know it did, but it was overdone, like in Ragnarok and GOTG2.

Its every other marvel movie for the first half, the second part tones it down

Also, I wish they would've showcased more of what the gems can do. That and have Thanos play with them. They nerfed the Gauntlet.

The scene where the Reality gem was used on Knowhere was great. I just wish Thanos would've toyed with them and actually put Drax and Mantis back together.

The fight scene on Titan was piff. :wow:
Thanos still has another flick to play around with the gems

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, I always said I thought the hate on DC movies was overblown and that the hype for some of Marvels movies was equally overblown but after seeing this, and then today watching justice league which was insanely ass, it's a wrap.

The final spiderman scene had me :to:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
fb5.jpg

Living the good life.:blessed:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:laff: @ Banner hiding in the next room while General (secretary) Ross was on the phone

Hulk ain't the only one that's p*ssy :hhh:
Thunderbolt is still Bruce's main enemy and the bane of his existence. If he saw him he'd definitely arrest him AND experiment on him. Hulk wouldn't save him either:mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Very good flick. It flowed perfectly, which is what you would expect from the MCU. My only real complaint is the continuous attempt at humor. shyt is annoying.

Also, did they force the Vision/Witch romance? I only remember the interaction they had in CW.

:dahell: They was a couple in the comics tho.... Vision was feeling her alot after Avengers 2...

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Adam Warlock has lived inside it before so it's not unheard of.... :ehh:

He was already dead. I don't think he ever forced himself into Soul World alive. I know it can be done, since it's been hinted at.

In Thanos offense, he didn't even use it. Don't ask me how.

The Power gem, in the comics, basically enhances the other gems. And of course it can be used for brute strength.

It wasn't forced. He saved her in AoU and the foundation was laid there.

I know, but it seems like they jumped straight to the romance. He saves her, protects her, next thing you know they're dating. Did they even tease flirtation?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:dahell: They was a couple in the comics tho.... Vision was feeling her alot after Avengers 2...
You don't think I know they were a couple in the comics? :usure:

It just seems like they jumped straight to it.

I know, but it seems like they jumped straight to the romance. He saves her, protects her, next thing you know they're dating. Did they even tease flirtation?