The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw it again earlier this afternoon yo this guy Strange tried to put him into the mirror dimension :ohhh:Thanos broke it and transformed it into a blackhole an sent it back:ohhh:Only for Strange to turn it into butterflies :ohhh:
:wow:
"You might regret that. He brought you face to face with the master of the mystic arts" :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
If IW takes place shortly after Ragnarok, that must have been one hell of a week for Bruce man :russ:

I feel like it must be a gap of minutes between them. Thanos' ship pulled up on them in Ragnarok's post credits scene. In the opening seconds of IW they're firing on the ship - somehow they take half of the passengers off too:ehh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I feel like it must be a gap of minutes between them. Thanos' ship pulled up on them in Ragnarok's post credits scene. In the opening seconds of IW they're firing on the ship - somehow they take half of the passengers off too:ehh:

I think the post-credit scene with Thanos' ship is some time after the events of Ragnarok.

They're going from Asgard to Earth without the Bifrost, I think. That would take some time.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
oh no...Thanos got Homer too....:lupe:

rNhreo.gif

Last edited: