The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_nmasszux1M1re6b1fo1_r4_250.gif

Harsh af... but fair cause you announced it.

Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.
7rqhDk7.gif

Fred.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
HOOOOLLLLLDD UPPPP!!!

I JUST THOUGHT OF A POTENTIAL PLOTHOLE! (I haven't seen this anywhere else)

Thanos finger snap wiped out HALF of the universe right? What if it would've wiped out Captain Marvel too?

That shyt would be hilarious.

@Rekkapryde I got a comic in the queue about this so you definitely heard it here first.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
HOOOOLLLLLDD UPPPP!!!

Thanos finger snap wiped out HALF of the universe right? What if it would've wiped out Captain Marvel too?

@Rekkapryde I got a comic in the queue about this so you definitely heard it here first.
:mjgrin:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
HOOOOLLLLLDD UPPPP!!!

this would be an amazing after credits scene for Captain Marvel. we catch up to her in space, present day, she gets an alert on her beeper and POOF.

people would be confused as fukk

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
HOOOOLLLLLDD UPPPP!!!

she's most likely in the cosmic real which will exist outside of time and space and therefore not affected by the snap..

and its not a plothole.. that will be addressed

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
what was stopping ebony maw from giving thanos that work when he didn't have the stones? we saw other people could hurt him, possibly kill him, so it would make sense that a powerful telekinetic could do so also.

Ebony Maw was a Thanos stan, there's no way he'd ever fight him.

Fred.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
this chick next to me started losin her shyt in the movie theater once kats started fadin away....cryin and screamin out "NOOOOOO.."..i was like "u need a psychologist shorty?"....:gucci:
I had a group behind me who didnt even know the difference between Ironman and Thor. I turned around and gave them the Gucci face. I wanted to jump up and throw their bytch ass out of the theater. Went and saw this 2x and for the life of me I do not understand why adults are so fukking selfish to bring babies in a theater with IMAX and surround sound for 3 fukkin hours and expect the child to be quiet. Both times the parents left the theater but still why even do this shyt? The row beneath me was losing their shyt though especially when Thor showed up with Stormbreaker in Wakanda...........who am I kidding I did too.:blessed:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just finished my 2nd watch of this and this shyt is still fire:ahh:

The last 5 minutes of this film has to be the one of the coldest moments in film i've seen in years :wow:

All the jokey jokes and the upbeat heroic music stops and the ominous vibe starts to hit everyone :wow:

While nikkas just vanish into sawdust, questioning :wtf: is going on :wow_hmm:

And the shyt just ends with Thanos kickin it on his space porch :banderas: