The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I had a group behind me who didnt even know the difference between Ironman and Thor. I turned around and gave them the Gucci face. I wanted to jump up and throw their bytch ass out of the theater. Went and saw this 2x and for the life of me I do not understand why adults are so fukking selfish to bring babies in a theater with IMAX and surround sound for 3 fukkin hours and expect the child to be quiet. Both times the parents left the theater but still why even do this shyt? The row beneath me was losing their shyt though especially when Thor showed up with Stormbreaker in Wakanda...........who am I kidding I did too.:blessed:
I was in this one theatre opening night fogot which movie but i remember it was a horror flick of all movies and one couple brought their toddler with them, sure enough the baby starts making noise someone behind me yelled "get a babysitter!" Everyone in the theatre laughed then broke out in applause as the couple left. Perfect blend of :pachaha::blessed: and :obama: in that moment

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I had a group behind me who didnt even know the difference between Ironman and Thor. I turned around and gave them the Gucci face. I wanted to jump up and throw their bytch ass out of the theater. Went and saw this 2x and for the life of me I do not understand why adults are so fukking selfish to bring babies in a theater with IMAX and surround sound for 3 fukkin hours and expect the child to be quiet. Both times the parents left the theater but still why even do this shyt? The row beneath me was losing their shyt though especially when Thor showed up with Stormbreaker in Wakanda...........who am I kidding I did too.:blessed:
I was next to Puerto Rican old guy who asked aloud who was Captain America.

Before the movie started he complained for 20 minutes about the running time. He was not a opening night kinda guy.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
8tzRESp.jpg

dc next :mjcry:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Very good flick. It flowed perfectly, which is what you would expect from the MCU. My only real complaint is the continuous attempt at humor. shyt is annoying.

Also, did they force the Vision/Witch romance? I only remember the interaction they had in CW.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Very good flick. It flowed perfectly, which is what you would expect from the MCU. My only real complaint is the continuous attempt at humor. shyt is annoying.

Also, did they force the Vision/Witch romance? I only remember the interaction they had in CW.
It needed the humor for being such a dark flick, without it, itd be overly long like batman vs superman

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC

It wasn't forced. He saved her in AoU and the foundation was laid there.