The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Marvel need to go ahead and drop the trailer

It won't overshadow Thor... it'll actually help Thor cuz more ppl will wanna see it cuz it leads right into Infinity War

DC gave us Justice League trailers online well before WW even came out... maybe I can't use them in comparison tho since Marvel killin them on the movie front

I wish Marvel would hop in the animated film game like DC has cuz I'd love to see some of these team ups we'll never see on film due to film rights

i think part of why they haven't put the trailer out is because they don't want to step on Black Panther at all either.

trust the process Marvel knows what they are doing.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Thor leads directly into Infinity War. I haven't seen anyone at Marvel say that, people just sort of assume that. What Marvel has been saying for some time now is that Black Panther leads directly into Infinity War. Marvel is talking about Black Panther in the same way they talked about The Winter Soldier.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i still think they could have cut the trailer better for infinity wars so that it didnt give away too much shyt..how the avengers and guardians meet shouldn't have been in the trailer..thats where i say it might have spoiled thor ragnarok a little

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
i still think they could have cut the trailer better for infinity wars so that it didnt give away too much shyt..how the avengers and guardians meet shouldn't have been in the trailer..thats where i say it might have spoiled thor ragnarok a little
That's why this isn't the official trailer and was only supposed to be for the people at comic con. The official trailer will be completely different

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Thor leads directly into Infinity War. I haven't seen anyone at Marvel say that, people just sort of assume that. What Marvel has been saying for some time now is that Black Panther leads directly into Infinity War. Marvel is talking about Black Panther in the same way they talked about The Winter Soldier.
The last infinity stone must be in that Black Panther

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The Guardians met Thor.

I know he's very well an Avenger but he doesn't respresent ALL the Avengers.

We still don't how how or if they meet Cap and his team nor if they meet BP.

Trust there's still a lot that is unknown

Martha

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
And they about to sit on the commode again. :mjgrin:

I meant to post this a couple days ago, Josh Brolin was getting interviewed and he said he hadn't started working on this movie yet.

Which doesn't seem like an important piece of info, until you realize the 4th movie will feature Thanos as a villain regardless of what it's called. I remember people were tripping off them changing the name of the 4th movie from "Infinity War Part 2".

Fred.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I meant to post this a couple days ago, Josh Brolin was getting interviewed and he said he hadn't started working on this movie yet.

Which doesn't seem like an important piece of info, until you realize the 4th movie will feature Thanos as a villain regardless of what it's called. I remember people were tripping off them changing the name of the 4th movie from "Infinity War Part 2".

Fred.
I wonder what the title will be tho. :jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And they about to sit on the commode again. :mjgrin:

HOLY shyt!!!!:picard:

I'm no longer excited for these films now..... I'm past that.....

Now I'm terrified for what this means for their competitors :sadcam:

I oughta take that screenshot of Spidey tearfully telling Starks "he's sorry"

And put my face on Spidey and the Dat Comps logo (or Ben) on Starks:to:

Martha!!