The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
em8CRvKS.jpg

They making Widow blonde in this?? :why:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i don't believe anyone has the willpower to go an entire year without watching trailers. you can say you do, but I'm just gonna assume you're lying.

as for me, I will watch every second of video released, and read every single spoiler that drops with zero remorse, as i do with every movie these days. i just don't care anymore. that shyt is as fun as the movie. following this MCU/DC/Star Wars/Etc shyt has become a fukkin fantasy sport at this point.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
i don't believe anyone has the willpower to go an entire year without watching trailers. you can say you do, but I'm just gonna assume you're lying.

as for me, I will watch every second of video released, and read every single spoiler that drops with zero remorse, as i do with every movie these days. i just don't care anymore. that shyt is as fun as the movie. following this MCU/DC/Star Wars/Etc shyt has become a fukkin fantasy sport at this point.

Are you 5 years old?
That's pretty sad breh shyt isn't that serious tbh
But I ain't mad at you if that's what you enjoy

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Are you 5 years old?
That's pretty sad breh shyt isn't that serious tbh
But I ain't mad at you if that's what you enjoy
i mean, I'm on the internet, I'm basically reading about movies of sports. those are the twitter accounts i follow. I come to this site I go to the Film Room. i don't give a wild fukk about the real world, b/c the real world sucks right now. there's only so much bullshyt Trump stuff one can stomach. what else am I gonna do, follow the Russian scandal?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
i mean, I'm on the internet, I'm basically reading about movies of sports. those are the twitter accounts i follow. I come to this site I go to the Film Room. i don't give a wild fukk about the real world, b/c the real world sucks right now. there's only so much bullshyt Trump stuff one can stomach. what else am I gonna do, follow the Russian scandal?

Naw I understand what your saying that's why I never tried to come to disrespectful.
Honestly I don't even usually come into these threads until after I've watched the film's.

I understand in this day and age of short attention spans people feel they need everything direct here and now or there missing out. But that's why people are dissapointed in 95% of things they play, hear, read or watch

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel need to go ahead and drop the trailer

It won't overshadow Thor... it'll actually help Thor cuz more ppl will wanna see it cuz it leads right into Infinity War

DC gave us Justice League trailers online well before WW even came out... maybe I can't use them in comparison tho since Marvel killin them on the movie front

I wish Marvel would hop in the animated film game like DC has cuz I'd love to see some of these team ups we'll never see on film due to film rights

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

It won't overshadow Thor... it'll actually help Thor cuz more ppl will wanna see it cuz it leads right into Infinity War

DC gave us Justice League trailers online well before WW even came out... maybe I can't use them in comparison tho since Marvel killin them on the movie front

I wish Marvel would hop in the animated film game like DC has cuz I'd love to see some of these team ups we'll never see on film due to film rights
They do a lot of them. The quality in hit and miss tho. Dr. Strange and Planet Hulk animated movies were cool. Black Widow and Punisher team up was bad. I haven't seen any others.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't be surprised if all of this is planned out months in advance....show the trailer at D23, build hype....tell the public :whoa: "we can't show it yet"....a week later, show it at Comic-Con, where it's immediately "leaked"....then :manny: "ok, we'll release the trailer now".

The same thing happened with "Civil War" if I remember correctly. It gets a lot more mileage out of a trailer than just releasing it outright.

Fred.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Naw I understand what your saying that's why I never tried to come to disrespectful.
Honestly I don't even usually come into these threads until after I've watched the film's.

I understand in this day and age of short attention spans people feel they need everything direct here and now or there missing out. But that's why people are dissapointed in 95% of things they play, hear, read or watch
the internet has destroyed my attention span. it doesn't exist anymore.