The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
One thing I don't get is the post-credits scene after Ultron. Did it really take Thanos three years to get two stones but less than a day to get the other 4?

Or did that scene happen at a later date than the Ultron events?

There is no context to that scene. It could be right before he heads to Xander to get the power stone. Just because it was after AoU doesn't mean that's when it takes place.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
I don't see why any of what you are saying has to do with turning 9/11 into a joke meme. I lived in the city and I'm fine with it but that doesn't mean everyone should be. You make those kinda jokes you just gotta deal with the repercussions and accept that you're wrong... Even if it's just jokes... Even if it's jokes made to enlighten
Whaa whaa whaa boo fukking hoo

Shut up p*ssy

:camby:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
One thing I don't get is the post-credits scene after Ultron. Did it really take Thanos three years to get two stones but less than a day to get the other 4?

Or did that scene happen at a later date than the Ultron events?

Its an irrelevant point to focus on, since Thanos has been alive for thousands of years, he could've done so at any point. He picked the "right" moment.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Just saw it. Thor intro in the war nearly made me cry. That's how you fukking use him. He is very powerful. If marvel won't retract the deaths of those killed, is this film taking place years ahead? Can't be, Spider-Man is still in school. How will sequels to Spider-Man, black panther happen?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol:
low key, i just realized. He either loses an arm or gets a new arm in each movie he's been in.

First Avenger - Loses flesh arm
Winter Soldier - Debuts Metal Arm
Civil War - Loses Metal Arm
Infinity War - Debuts Vibranuim Arm
Technically he loses the arm in Infinity War also...along with the rest of his body.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just a theory I've been thinking of. Besides not wanting to face Thanos again, could another reason for Hulk not wanting to come out be that he simply didn't want to be on Earth again?

From his last scenes in AOU to his Ragnarok scenes, you can tell he didn't want to return to Earth. If he had it his way, he'd be back on Sakaar fighting and living like a king.

Last edited: