The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
Denver
For real, this most likely is a one time thing to. I don't even think Marvel will continue to make overarching stories that are 10 years deep. They will definitely shorten it. So this is it history. A fukkin' one of one movie story told over 10 years and 20 movies. I'm impressed. :mjgrin:
I'm sure they'll keep the universe going but it'll get down to more minor characters. Things might get epic again with a secret warriors storyline or doom but this is the golden age.

Maybe they'll run some alternate universe movies eventually. Like an ironman trilogy without RDJ that isn't part of the MCU.

Until marvel shows me otherwise, I'm in for any movie they do. I'd definitely go see an alcoholic, real a$$hole young ironman movie. Or a widow/Hawkeye spy movie.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Somebody on YT pointed out that the reason they haven't leaked this trailer is because they don't want to fukk with Thor's hype. But if that's the case they shouldn't have released the IW trailer at all.

It's comic con. They had to show something. Especially with Justice League publicly releasing their trailer.

All of this is just hyping the movie up. They don't have to publicly release it. The word is out of the leak and the people who did see it are giving nothing but praise.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Official poster

DFcE5JdWAAANJnP.jpg:large

Hmm no Antman or Captian Marvel......

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Has a quality version of what was shown been uploaded online?

No. There most likely won't be one until Marvel officially releases it which probably won't be til after Thor is out. And the trailer they do release will probably be different to this one anyway. This was just for Comic Con.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Thanos lookin like he looked at the end of the infinity gauntlet arc, when he forgot who he was chillin in the soul stone

Ironically Steve is on the same shyt in secret empire