The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm really curious to see how the replay value pans out on this.

I wonder if it could be a Harry Potter Deathy Hallows pt 2 situation where you only wanna watch part 2 if you had to choose unless you're marathoning them all.

Especially since we know many things are not final.

I'd watch a thanos scenes only version
I imagine after the honeymoon period I will not be able to watch just part 1 without watching part 2.
Might even hold out from buying the blu ray until part 2 drops... unless the box art and extras are on point

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Thanos philosophy is interesting but extremely flawed. You have a reality warping gauntlet is creating the necessary resources that much harder as opposed to destroying half the universe?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something i didn't notice earlier

Do you recall the previous avengers movie? Cap America almost picked up thor's hammer?
Connect that to this movie...If you notice, he held thanos hand and there was a slight push back. Thanos was a bit surprised and then used his left hand to knock him out...was very fleeting
Yeah I noticed that. Thanos seemed a bit weaker than the comics, imo. Also it made Hulk look more bytch made :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Thanos philosophy is interesting but extremely flawed. You have a reality warping gauntlet is creating the necessary resources that much harder as opposed to destroying half the universe?

yes & no... thanos set out to do what he was always driven to do... Yeah he could create the resources and use the gauntlet like the fukking dragonballs but that's not what he's about... :heh: In the comics he does all of this to impress death itself because he's a simp... his ideology in the movie is even more dangerous because he doesnt even want to rule he's driven by blind will not even caring about the people he's gonna exterminate that's how crazy he is... he doesnt care he will accomplish his goal no matter the cost...

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just due to changing Thanos' reasoning from the comics but keeping his actions.
Maybe that love angle can be used for Michael Korvac if they ever choose to adapt the Korvac saga

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Something i didn't notice earlier

Do you recall the previous avengers movie? Cap America almost picked up thor's hammer?
Connect that to this movie...If you notice, he held thanos hand and there was a slight push back. Thanos was a bit surprised and then used his left hand to knock him out...was very fleeting

Strength doesn't determine one's ability to lift Mjolnir though....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Not flawed when you find out he just like killing people.

The price will be too much for him to pay if he feels guilty over his daughter.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
It would take so much power to create infinite resources in the entire universe and like someone said he'd have to keep doing it more frequently. Thats why he's crazy because he's going the easier route and killing half of life instead. :damn:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
About Doc Strange and cutting off Thanos hand - isn't Doc Strange the one pinning one of his arms down his spell?

In order to make a portal he'd have to risk letting Thanos loose as well...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
About Doc Strange and cutting off Thanos hand - isn't Doc Strange the one pinning one of his arms down his spell?

In order to make a portal he'd have to risk letting Thanos loose as well...

Yeah he was one of the ones holding him down with his magic whips or whatever.