The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even being biased and on some Marvel vs. DC shyt. DC/WB did themselves a disservice trying to expedite their universe in order to catch up with Marvel. Instead of organizing and taking their time with everything. In all honesty, we should be getting JL in 2019 or 20. The payoff would have been far greater if they took their time to establish their universe and their characters.

no DC/WB didnt, they are following the comics, which is all we as fans can ask...just like marvel followed the comics to setup their movie universe....all this they shouldve taken their time is just cause people only want shyt setup 1 way cause the first one worked (marvel)....

also, if dc/wb did take their time, people wouldve complained that they were trying to be like marvel too much.....and like i said: i prefer them following the comics, like they did....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. I caught myself doing that with the JL trailer. Like shouldn't it be awesome The Flash is interacting with Wonder Woman/Batman etc...It's like :francis: Ok this is cool I guess. Just seeing Mantis, Iron Man and Spider-man in that one scene together is like :gladbron: How fukking awesome is that. DC just threw them nikkas together, while Marvel been building this shyt. The payoff is just so much more.

shouldnt it be awesome?...it is awesome...the only ones that dont think so are the ones convincing themselves it's not....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we got all the characters clik'd up in this...

But could there be a possibility of a new character(s) poppin up through the course of this flik?
:ohhh:

I want MARVEL fukkin OVERKILL!!!!!
:blessed:

possibly, cause we know capt marvel in this, and she not on the poster...might get a skrull showing as someone important too, setting up phase 4, i.e. secret invasion...

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I just had a thought...

If Captain Marvel is introducing The Skrulls to the MCU - is it possible that not everyone on the current roster is who we think they are?:patrice:

That would be a mind fcuk of epic proportions :wow: I'm more excited for the aftermath of this madness:banderas:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
no DC/WB didnt, they are following the comics, which is all we as fans can ask...just like marvel followed the comics to setup their movie universe....all this they shouldve taken their time is just cause people only want shyt setup 1 way cause the first one worked (marvel)....

also, if dc/wb did take their time, people wouldve complained that they were trying to be like marvel too much.....and like i said: i prefer them following the comics, like they did....

What do you mean by following the comics?

Ans how is cramming the Death of Superman and Dark Knight Returns into the 2nd movie of a universe, following the comics?

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean by following the comics?

Ans how is cramming the Death of Superman and Dark Knight Returns into the 2nd movie of a universe, following the comics?

what i mean by following the comics is how they are building their universe....in dc, heroes/superbeings already existed on earth before supe....they were just considered myths, legends, etc....supe was just the first world known super being.....but after he came out, so did all the others....dc has shown this is the plan for their universe: in bvs: batman being around before supe, but people thinking he wasnt real; having gov files on ww, aquaman; ss: amanda saying 'it was like supe was a beacon for them to come out the darkness'; the first jl trailer: flash saying to bats 'you're real?'; ww: got introduced in bvs, but was shown to be around before him....

where as in marvel: there werent superbeings around and about on earth...it took something for them to be created....hence the reason we get origin stories first for their characters in their movie universe....

as for them using those comics for the plot of the movie: those are damn good stories, so that was a good choice...we dont need an origin story movie for batman, again....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not convincing myself of anything. That's just how I feel. It looks good but I don't feel the emotional weight of the characters for the most part.

you dont need emotional weight to think a trailer looked awesome, but ok....you only watch stuff for yourself, so it's cool you feel how you feel....