The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
not sure if this poster was dropped yet

cZjhfCS.jpg
Nomad in the cut that's a scary sight :whoo:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm re watching Avengers 1 and just thinking about how far we've come :ohhh::wow::mjcry::patrice::jbhmm::whoo:

What a time

To be alive :blessed:
The 10 year anniversary no less. Ironman dropped May 2nd 2008, this is coming out May 4, 2018 :wow:
Look at that poster, a multitude of beloved characters. :mjcry: Some of whom might die after we have gotten to know and like them. :mjcry:
Listen to the buzz on these internets. :steviej:

WATTBA :banderas:

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm re watching Avengers 1 and just thinking about how far we've come :ohhh::wow::mjcry::patrice::jbhmm::whoo:

What a time

To be alive :blessed:
Same.. I've started to rewatch the films in chronological order.. After I've done that I'm gonna squeeze in every animated appearance of Thanos and probably reread the Infinity Gauntlet comic as well.... I really don't want to tho because the lack of X-Men and the F4 due to film rights will piss me off

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just wanna know if Nick Fury is in Infinity War... maybe he appears in the final act introducing his secret weapon Captain Marvel

I wanna see him approach Thanos like "get off my planet muthaf*cka"

Daps
Reppin
Denver
The 10 year anniversary no less. Ironman dropped May 2nd 2008, this is coming out May 4, 2018 :wow:
Look at that poster, a multitude of beloved characters. :mjcry: Some of whom might die after we have gotten to know and like them. :mjcry:
Listen to the buzz on these internets. :steviej:

WATTBA :banderas:
Breh, for real.... I'm so happy this 11 year golden age happened in my late teens & 20s.

I been thinking, characters are gonna die and the biggest villain is gonna be defeated by 2019, and it's gonna go downhill. I have no doubt that marvel is gonna keep making dope stuff after IW2 but we're always gonna look back at Ironman through IW2 as the peak of comic book movies. Maybe the peak of action movies in general.

Glad I'm in it while it's happening. :ohlawd:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just wanna know if Nick Fury is in Infinity War... maybe he appears in the final act introducing his secret weapon Captain Marvel

PG-13, he'll never say that. :russ:

Yeah, the Captain Marvel angle is really. :jbhmm: Where the fukk she been?! Yeah, I could totally see her being like a last resotrt because she is powerful but unpredictable or some shyt. Heavy lift right here, not sure how they play it.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Not really feeling the teamster Thanos look. Hopefully he's suited and booted for most of it

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Breh, for real.... I'm so happy this 11 year golden age happened in my late teens & 20s.

I been thinking, characters are gonna die and the biggest villain is gonna be defeated by 2019, and it's gonna go downhill. I have no doubt that marvel is gonna keep making dope stuff after IW2 but we're always gonna look back at Ironman through IW2 as the peak of comic book movies. Maybe the peak of action movies in general.

Glad I'm in it while it's happening. :ohlawd:
For real, this most likely is a one time thing to. I don't even think Marvel will continue to make overarching stories that are 10 years deep. They will definitely shorten it. So this is it history. A fukkin' one of one movie story told over 10 years and 20 movies. I'm impressed. :mjgrin:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

:dead:

Maybe this was his warm up role to prep for Infinity War