The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I'm jealous of yall who were able to immerse yourselves that much.

The deaths were extremely well done, but none of them affected me emotionally because immediately my next thought was "okay, so how are they going to bring these guys back?" Cuz we know damn well Black Panther and Spider-Man have no chance of dying. So to me it came off as a cute ballsy move that was a unique thing moreso than an emotional thing.

Casual fans who aren't aware about the next one, the fact that business demands Black Panther live to see another day, etc are the real winners this weekend. Imagine being a kid, not know any better, and really think Spider Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther were dead. I'd be beside myself.

The only three deaths that really meant anything to me was Gamora(unsure if she will be brought back), Ebony Maw (because he was the MAN) and Vision.

I didn't feel much for Loki because to me his time was over with and he'd gotten away with being an a$$hole for way too long.

What about Heimdall?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I really liked the Scarlett Witch and Vision vs Black Order fight with Cap and co coming through with the clutch assist that was dope:banderas:
It was so tense...now we know that Wanda could handle the situation but since it's the movie game, they made it real tense, Captain America got a pop from the audience..lol

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
new theory maybe widow gets killed by thanos and that brings the rage out :banderas:
shyt man after that ending I’d hope he would have all the rage in the world but you right that might be finally tipping point

Is full power Hulk > Thanos?

Hulk is goat btw they gotta let him loose on some crazy shyt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I didn't say they were wack just wasted. Some of them should have made it to the second one primarily being Proxima and her husband Curvius since they left more of an impression on the film. Ebony Maw had to go he'd be too OP for everyone besides Strange and possibly Wanda :huhldup:
Strange put up a great fukking fight...as did Wanda when her friends got in trouble. But there was one thing missing from this movie....the Silver Surfer. Just imagine the effect he would of had.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm jealous of yall who were able to immerse yourselves that much.

The deaths were extremely well done, but none of them affected me emotionally because immediately my next thought was "okay, so how are they going to bring these guys back?" Cuz we know damn well Black Panther and Spider-Man have no chance of dying. So to me it came off as a cute ballsy move that was a unique thing moreso than an emotional thing.

Casual fans who aren't aware about the next one, the fact that business demands Black Panther live to see another day, etc are the real winners this weekend. Imagine being a kid, not know any better, and really think Spider Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther were dead. I'd be beside myself.

The only three deaths that really meant anything to me was Gamora(unsure if she will be brought back), Ebony Maw (because he was the MAN) and Vision.

I didn't feel much for Loki because to me his time was over with and he'd gotten away with being an a$$hole for way too long.
Defeat Thanos, use time stone to reverse time? Seems likely ?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
In the end credit scenes Fury PAGED Captain Marvel. Fury is advanced as fukk and had to use a high tech pager to contact her. Do yall think she is still stuck in the 90s where her movie takes place but is somehow able to communicate with Fury in the future?

EDIT: Wait nevermind, if she left earth during the 90s maybe thats the best piece of tech at the time to use for communications and he's just never modified or had to ability to improve on it since then.

that was not a pager... how old are you ? lol

1) it had color

2) it had additional buttons on the bottom

3) it had a thumb print verification, pagers aint got that..

it was just a life alert red alert type of device...

maxresdefault.jpg

thats what most pagers looked like in the 90s..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
shyt man after that ending I’d hope he would have all the rage in the world but you right that might be finally tipping point

Is full power Hulk > Thanos?

Hulk is goat btw they gotta let him loose on some crazy shyt
In the books, Drax is the secret weapon against Thanos. Hulk cant stop Thanos on his own...Surfer and Thanos have punked Hulk pretty easily.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the books, Drax is the secret weapon against Thanos. Hulk cant stop Thanos on his own...Surfer and Thanos have punked Hulk pretty easily.
Yeah but isn’t Hulks power essentially endless, if he goes full Hulk can’t he put down Thanos? I’m feeling Hulk is gonna fukk him up real good next movie

They are gonna let Tony deliver the final blow tho, yeah?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
BP was going off they just didn’t focus on it. That purple kinetic energy explosion was popping off every few seconds.

But they did show him slumping Cull Obsidian real quick

He gave Cull the quick fade and the next time you see him, he was in the jungle facing Banner.... he aint want no more smoke