The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Ebony Maw is the new Starscream

Marvel has to know he needs to return in some way
Feige get it done

Feige: uh, let's see, oh naw we can---
6383227-imageproxy.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Its the exact opposite of lazy writing. I actually enjoyed that they are trying to tell a story with the Hulk even though he won't be getting his own movies. Showing some actual character development instead of just 100% Hulk smash. I'm interested in how Banner and Hulk reconcile in the next movie.
hulk don't tap out. he gets angrier and comes back. it's a convenient way to not have to deal with that the rest of the film.

the flying into space and planet hulk stuff made sense and was dope actually. I understand the opening scene and it set the bar for how strong thanos really was when he gave him that work.

but I didn't need to see hulk refuse to come out, would of been better off not seeing him the rest of the movie honestly

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only think I didn't like is how they did the 2 marvel characters I stanned growing up. t'challa was basically an extra and Hulk got jobbed out something serious. Its been discussed to death, but the way they did Hulk was lazy writing to get Hulk out of the main fight.

It hurt my heart.
:mjcry:
Nah they set Hulk up for the full Hulk experience in the next one. He’s going to reach full anger :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ebony Maw is the new Starscream

Marvel has to know he needs to return in some way
Feige get it done

Feige: uh, let's see, oh naw we can---
6383227-imageproxy.gif

Ebony Maw was that fukking dude!!

Like I said before.... I loved the every scene he was in

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Only think I didn't like is how they did the 2 marvel characters I stanned growing up. t'challa was basically an extra and Hulk got jobbed out something serious. Its been discussed to death, but the way they did Hulk was lazy writing to get Hulk out of the main fight.

It hurt my heart.
:mjcry:

:mjlol: BP put in more work in that battle in the last 20 mins then Seahawks Oline in the last 2 seasons

:CageUmad: