The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
If we didn't already know the future movie schedule is legit be :mjcry:.

Really that is the only saving grace here, imagine if we had no idea what movies were to come in the future.

That's what sucks about being an adult that's this in tune with the net.

Imagine being a kid again and seeing this without being in the know. You've got your Spider-Man and Black Panther toys from Christmas and shyt....then :damn: :whoa: :sadbron:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Brehs laughed when I told them Strange was running the Game.:MJ100_:

Had Thanos leery AF looking at butterflies like:Ugh5150:

Strange: I'll give you the Time Stone.:troll:

Thanos: No tricks nikka? :patrice:

Strange: Yeah nikka, you don't trust me?:skip:

I just realized that Thanos thought Dr. Strange bodied Ebony Maw. When he arrived on Titan, Strange was waiting for him like:mjpls:and Thanos had to basically ask "is Maw dead?" And Strange confirmed the shyt like he was the one that did it:ufdup:

So Thanos went into his dual with Strange already thinking dude had stripes for taking out his previously undefeated wizard. Then seeing the butterfly shyt and tricks had him like :lupe:

In reality, Strange got his ass tore up by Ebony Maw:mjlol: and all of his tricks were defensive because he knew they couldn't win anyway. Dr. Strange got them mind games:whew:

Last edited:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Hes not really a Nazi anymore perse, he moved on ever since he found out about the cosmic cube
That's not how Magneto would see it, bruh.

$

His nazi-ass has it coming :yeshrug:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I have to give this a 10/10 just for the final act alone. Took a lot of balls to make that ending, my whole theater was quiet you could cut the tension with a knife when Thanos was waking up to that sunrise... there was a whole lot of "you gotta be kidding me" and "I dont believe this shyt" going on when the credits started to roll :mjlol:

I'm jealous of yall who were able to immerse yourselves that much.

The deaths were extremely well done, but none of them affected me emotionally because immediately my next thought was "okay, so how are they going to bring these guys back?" Cuz we know damn well Black Panther and Spider-Man have no chance of dying. So to me it came off as a cute ballsy move that was a unique thing moreso than an emotional thing.

Casual fans who aren't aware about the next one, the fact that business demands Black Panther live to see another day, etc are the real winners this weekend. Imagine being a kid, not know any better, and really think Spider Man, Doctor Strange, and Black Panther were dead. I'd be beside myself.

The only three deaths that really meant anything to me was Gamora(unsure if she will be brought back), Ebony Maw (because he was the MAN) and Vision.

I didn't feel much for Loki because to me his time was over with and he'd gotten away with being an a$$hole for way too long.

Conz

Superstar
Daps

man i hate theater overlaughing and shyt, but i love this. wish my theater was like this. i wanted people to cheer... i mean, i wasn't going to, but i was cheering on the inside, goddammit.

when "SPACE" came up on screen and that music kicked in, when Cap stepped out of the shadows, when BP said "Wakanda Forever" and his mask came on leading the troops, when Strange multiplied, when Thor returned. i wanted to mark the fukk out on all of those.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Rocket's "Me, personally I could lose a lot" was played like a joke but then you get to the end of the movie... :mjcry:
Yeah. Rocket lost everyone. In GOTG 2, he shot Gamora so she wouldn't join the fight against Ego cuz he couldn't deal with more than one of his friends dying in one day. Now all of his friends are gone :mjcry:

:russ::russ::russ: Wong is a nikka and a half for that one.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
man i hate theater overlaughing and shyt, but i love this. wish my theater was like this. i wanted people to cheer... i mean, i wasn't going to, but i was cheering on the inside, goddammit.

when "SPACE" came up on screen and that music kicked in, when Cap stepped out of the shadows, when BP said "Wakanda Forever" and his mask came on leading the troops, when Strange multiplied, when Thor returned. i wanted to mark the fukk out on all of those.
Second time i saw this, they didnt cheer they just overlaughed at every little joke im like "calm down shyts not that funny" one of the worst theatre going experiences ever

Last edited: