The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
If we didn't already know the future movie schedule is legit be :mjcry:.

Really that is the only saving grace here, imagine if we had no idea what movies were to come in the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If we didn't already know the future movie schedule is legit be :mjcry:.

Really that is the only saving grace here, imagine if we had no idea what movies were to come in the future.

Do you know the movies coming AFTER Avengers 4 tho??? :jbhmm: I mean besides Guardians 3??!?:ld: and BlackPanther 2 and spiderman 2?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
get your ass kicked
Q3qk3X8.gif

:ohlawd:
It's 2018 and a live action Dr Strange is throwing spells at a infinity gauntlet wielding Thanos to the sounds of a cheering crowd :wow: how did we get here:wow:

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Underrated joke during the whole Thor/Guardians meeting:

Star-Lord: "You guys really think I'm getting fat. Fine. I'll start working out... I'm going get some dumbbells." :picard:

Rocket (in the background): You can't eat dumbbells. :umad:

:deadcena1:
That c00n was killing it with the one liners

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
They're dead.

The Red Skull wasn't trapped in the Soul Stone....he was warped to where it was and became it's unofficial guardian after he touched the Space Stone in "Captain America: The First Avenger".

Fred.
Which is kinda ridiculous when you step back and think about it, unless the soul stone does hold dominion over the other stones..but I was too fukking shocked seeing his Nazi-ass again to care either way :mjlol:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which is kinda ridiculous when you step back and think about it, unless the soul stone does hold dominion over the other stones..but I was too fukking shocked seeing his Nazi-ass again to care either way :mjlol:
It was a nice teaser about him being the physical personification of death but it was great seeing them tie that loose end up

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hes not really a Nazi anymore perse, he moved on ever since he found out about the cosmic cube

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Underrated joke during the whole Thor/Guardians meeting:

Star-Lord: "You guys really think I'm getting fat. Fine. I'll start working out... I'm going get some dumbbells." :picard:

Rocket (in the background): You can't eat dumbbells. :umad:

:deadcena1:
when Rocket made the sandwich joke, i noticed Pratt's double chin, which Drax immediately pointed out. shyt cracked me up. i also thought the bowflex line was funny, b/c obviously Quill was on Earth when that bullshyt was on tv every 5 minutes

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
I really wish they mouse copped the Fox properties a few years ago. We could have had some X-men MCU movies running concurrently that would tie into this. Phoenix vs Thanos>>>>>Captain Marvel vs Thanos

I always wanted to see Phoenix run the fade with Thanos. Rogue could prolly trade with him for a few minutes if Tony could.