The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Doesn’t matter GOTG is set to come out in 2020... and we know they not gonna let Spiderman or Black Panther die... Marvel just got Spidey and Marvel knows BP a cash cow.

For all we know that was Marvels way if sending Spidey off into his own multiverse so he can help Venom out:lolbron:

And sure..... they can make another BP:skip:

Starring Shuri as BP :troll:

And people loved all the black people and the women it could still do numbers:mjgrin:

Things are subject to change fam? Remember they promised us an InHumans movie 3-4 years ago and you see how all that fell through :sas2:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hear me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege...of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...it is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile - for even in death...you have become children of Thanos.
PleasingDefiniteCrustacean-max-14mb.gif

Ebony maw on his loaded lux shyt :wow:

Real tall ebony maw was on some wild WTF shyt

Doc strange was on some :damn:

I kinda wish he comes back on some ebony maw vs doc strange shyt :steviej:

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
BTW I just noticed Laurence Fishburne hiding on the ant man poster :whoo:

I guess I didn't pay a good enough attention to the trailer because I didn't even know he was in it.

:mjlol:At this nikka sneaking his ass away from DC to get in a marvel movie.

From the Ant Man and Wasp wiki

Fishburne had approached Marvel about joining the MCU, pitching them a few ideas for who he could portray, before Marvel offered him the role of Foster in the film.[14] Despite having already portrayed Perry White for the DC Extended Universe, Fishburne admitted that he had always fantasized about being in an MCU film, admitting that he considered himself a "Marvel guy".[15]
I'm taking my talents over to Marvel :troll:

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Thanos man... josh really did a amazing job

my fav part of the movie might be when we first see the Guardians vibing to the rubberband man :pachaha: seeing the whole crew vibing and then @Groot talking that shyt to Quill had me :dead: :laff: in the theater

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Thanos man... josh really did a amazing job

my fav part of the movie might be when we se the Guardians vibing to the rubberband man :pachaha: see the whole crew vibing and then @Groot talking that shyt to Quill had me :dead: :laff: in the theater

And

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
For all we know that was Marvels way if sending Spidey off into his own multiverse so he can help Venom out:lolbron:

And sure..... they can make another BP:skip:

Starring Shuri as BP :troll:

And people loved all the black people and the women it could still do numbers:mjgrin:

Things are subject to change fam? Remember they promised us an InHumans movie 3-4 years ago and you see how all that fell through :sas2:
No one was looking for inhumans tho and we know spidey and bp are fan favs

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How Bruce Banner catch more bodies this movie than Hulk :gucci:

They tried to do some "Ironman 3" shyt where they separate Ironman from Tony Stark to do some character building.

I hated "IM3". :camby:

It wasn't that bad to me in this because there was other stuff to focus on. But yeah....Hulk was nonexistent in this movie and Banner was more or less useless. If he never popped up again after the Sanctum Sanctorum scene at the start of the movie I wouldn't even have minded.

Fred.