The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I thought it would have been better if he Hulked out vs. the Black Order and those lesser minions but once Thanos showed up, it would have been funny to see him transform back to Banner.

Part 2 better have him treating some goons face like
tenor.gif
for no reason. Have the rest of the team like " :damn: he's dead, Hulk! :dead:"

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hear me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege...of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...it is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile - for even in death...you have become children of Thanos.
PleasingDefiniteCrustacean-max-14mb.gif

Ebony maw on his loaded lux shyt :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah but that don't count. Needed to do them heffas like Loki...:banderas:

A kills a kill..... kinda like on the old halo when someone jumped/fell off a cliff and you still hit them with a headshot before they hit the ground

:mjlol:
It counts for your score:lolbron:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I have to give this a 10/10 just for the final act alone. Took a lot of balls to make that ending, my whole theater was quiet you could cut the tension with a knife when Thanos was waking up to that sunrise... there was a whole lot of "you gotta be kidding me" and "I dont believe this shyt" going on when the credits started to roll :mjlol:

The only thing I didn't like was Vision being so weak and Hulk not coming out to fight

but that Thanos vs Dr strange scene and when Thor gets back his hammer :ohlawd:

so glad they killed loki as well in the beginning knew it was going to be lit after that

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hear me, and rejoice! You have had the privilege...of being saved by the Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No...it is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile - for even in death...you have become children of Thanos.

I think this is now my alltime fav gif and between that and the smiley.... they gonna get a lot of usage from me over atleast the next 4 years:lolbron:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

Power of the infinity stones, we back to do maintenance :wow: