The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
not sure if this poster was dropped yet

cZjhfCS.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Im just here to see WAKANDA flex... those battle scenes looked like it took place on Wakanda and they looked PIFFFFFFFFFFFF

im guessing they fixed WS at this point ?? guessing Cap gets bodied and WS takes the mantle..

bearded men in CBM stealing the show

AQUAGAWD & Nomad Cap >>>>>> baby faced pussies

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Im just here to see WAKANDA flex... those battle scenes looked like it took place on Wakanda and they looked PIFFFFFFFFFFFF

im guessing they fixed WS at this point ?? guessing Cap gets bodied and WS takes the mantle..

bearded men in CBM stealing the show

AQUAGAWD & Nomad Cap >>>>>> baby faced pussies
fukk off:camby:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
for real like posters said.. there was NO REASON at all to show the trailer.. cause now nikkas fuccin up Thors buzz and potentially Black Panther if they do release it.. so now all they can do is pretend it doesnt exist and carry on as normal until Thors run is over.. dumb all around

but i aint complainign, shiiit i saw Iron Spider flec.. im sold

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You are right in the payoff. They assumed people would be automatically attached/know the history of these characters. Slow playing it would have added more emotional weight for a lot of fans with BvS/plus it wouldn't have needed as much fleshing out of Batman.

I'll say it again though. In time none of it matters as long as they produce good films. Because Wonder Woman's film both made her appearance in BvS more meaningful and her appearance in JL as well. Same for Aquaman. If his solo movie is dope/JL is dope it'll all take care of itself. They just gotta deliver crowd pleasing films.

basically, i dont know why these nikkas lyign they wereny hyped during the JL trailer..

we're past the point where you gotta do 200 origins before a team up, if the film is good, shyt can be expanded on later on.. like fuccin hell, nikkas aint creative at all, shyt cant ALL be the same you know.. let all the universes cook and lets enjoy some beautiful piff