The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just wanna know how there was a full on war on earth and nick fury had no clue or he didn’t care to help? Or was he waiting for the call?

Seems like he caught wind of it when Midnight Proxima and Corvus Glave came through. In the end credits Agent Hill mentions Wakanda.

Yes..... when The BO arrives it’s normally without warning and it’s pretty swift.

He was probably in NY still getting all the info regarding the earlier attack in the day and wasn’t in contact to know to go to Wakanda.

And when they arrived in Wakanda, if Fury is in US.... they ain’t just gonna be able to jump into a jet get there in 5 mins yet alone an hour.

Not to mention he probably doesn’t have the same rapport with BP like Cap so it ain’t like he can just come as he pleases..... he’d still need permission to get through the force field and I doubt he has connects there

Code

Banned
Daps
Prove shes a normal human in the movies. They haven't gone into her background like that.

I understand you want to be right but you don't know what you're saying.

In the comics And in the movie she has superhuman strength and reflexes

Shes fights winter soldier ( a real super soldier) and gets folded then immediately after another super soldier (black panther) fights bucky and they're pretty much equal, those power levels make sense.

I can't believe you're still defending this bullshyt :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Shes fights winter soldier ( a real super soldier) and gets folded then immediately after another super soldier (black panther) fights bucky and they're pretty much equal, those power levels make sense.

I can't believe you're still defending this bullshyt :dead:
Bucky is not in panthers level and was washed with ease.

You don't know much about the comics and clearly didn't pay attention to black panther having Bucky running like a bytch and damn near killing his ass

Winter solider powerslammed this hoe trying to do a triangle choke and she was still cracking jokes

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:IT TOOK THOUSANDS OF FOOT SOILDERS SACRIFICING THEIRS LIVES
JUST SO A HANDFUL COULD MAKE IT THROUGH.

NOBODY IS RUNNING THROUGH IT.

:why:

Did you not watch the movie? Do you not see how ridiculous Thor is? Stormbreaker is going right through that shyt like butter.....

He blew through a beam from the 6 gem gauntlet like it was nothing. No damn force field is gonna stop him:mjlol:

And even if Hulk can't run through it, we've seen in AoU that he can easily go under ground

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Margot Robbie. She’s like the token blonde girl in Hollywood right now :skip:

Ohhhhhhh her.... :skip:

Marvel could have casted an indie unknown actress and made her poppin'.... problem with Brie Larson is she's........:huhldup: Plain ASF.... When I picture Carol Danvers...I just don't see Brie Larson...:what:

But I will try to reserve judgement until the movie comes out...:bryan:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Ohhhhhhh her.... :skip:

Marvel could have casted an indie unknown actress and made her poppin'.... problem with Brie Larson is she's........:huhldup: Plain ASF.... When I picture Carol Danvers...I just don't see Brie Larson...:what:

But I will try to reserve judgement until the movie comes out...:bryan:

Yeah a staple of Captain Marvel/ Ms. Marvel was that she had body, something Brie doesn't have at all.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I don't get why all of these are complaining about not knowing people when they've only watched the other two Avengers flicks and Black Panther. Would they watch a season finale without watching any of the previous episodes?
The directors said from the jump this movie WILL require viewers to be caught up on the MCU. This one was for the fans. Anyone who wasn’t caught up, including new/casual fans, poured jelly on themselves. IDGAF what they think.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Cap is like " i am steve rogers:mjgrin:"
He doesnt even know how ridiculous he sounded:mjgrin::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I love that scene:mjlol:
Bro watching him and Bucky just casually talk to sentient animals was a treat. Especially Bucky. That man was is one of the most feared assassins in the world and now he's fighting side to side with a war ready rabbit :dead:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Proxima midnight powers:
Powers
Nigh Invulnerability[4][34]

Superhuman Strength[4][35]

Superhuman Speed[4]

Superhuman Endurance[4][36]

Abilities
Master Combatant[4]

Black widow powers:

• eak Physical Condition: Natasha's life long grueling training as a spy and assassin grant her an extremely high physical prowess, particularly speed and agility. She is strong enough to overpower most enemies including those are larger than herself. She also possessed a notable level of resilience, enough to withstand being carried on the Hulk's back while he was violently moving at inhuman speeds, only being momentarily disoriented after he jumped onto an airborne Sokovia, as well as quickly recovering from having been next to an explosion while using a human shield.
  • Master Martial Artist: Natasha is arguably to be one of the best fighters in the world. Romanoff is extremely skilled in the field of martial arts, having mastered arts such as

She should not be fighting powered beings in any manner what so ever. Takes me right out the movie.

Rhonda Rousey vs Proxima midnight :hhh:

They got that puny human walking up to the front lines like she a boss, in Wakanda!

:stopitslime:
She's physically stronger then any Olympic weight lifter to ever exist

She can run at 35 mph

She can survive a fall from several stories

She's tough.