The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

blalienz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
That Thor "Bring me Thanos" Stormbreaker Strike was
full

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
It was an elective :russ:

I liked how that line was still meant to be taken seriously despite how ridiculous it sounded, because technically the Asgardians do be learning all the languages of the realms they protect. In agents of shield lady sif was saying that they also learned about several blue alien races as children so when Thor said that I was like, ok that makes sense :ehh:

Nah no one is asking for hulk to beat thanos but its all about effort and wanting to try:hhh: hulk got embarrased and folded like bron in the NBA finals against the mavs:scust:

I kinda liked it. Since they can't be making movies for Hulk they had to develop his character in the background of all these movies so by the time we got to infinity war we're now supposed to look at him as more than just an angry monster, he has more emotions now. I think Valkrie needs to be the one to tell him to man up and come fight but I dunno if she died when Thanos came through :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just wanna know how there was a full on war on earth and nick fury had no clue or he didn’t care to help? Or was he waiting for the call?
Seems like he caught wind of it when Midnight Proxima and Corvus Glave came through. In the end credits Agent Hill mentions Wakanda.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It hurt to see Hulk get mopped mad easy but if he would of beaten Thanos it would of made no sense and you nikkas would of still complained talmbout how Hulk mop Thanos like that I thought he had the Power stone :russ:

He beat him cause he had the Power stone.

Yep....

Peeps would’ve been like

:russell: “Oh look, another weak Marvel villain, Marvel can’t make villains, blah blah blah” other bullshyt statements

Thanos whooped Hulks ass and how to to show how strong and vicious he was and not “more of the same”

Also, he did all that “without” the use of power stone.... that was just straight up power...... plus if you look at the way he fought Hulk (which I’m surprised people didn’t really catch on) that was technique.

Didn’t anyone notice one of his first strikes to Hulk was a punch to his throat. That was the initial thing that staggered him and had him retreating.

Then he start systematically attacking Hulks joints and vital points on his body before body slamming him. He wasn’t throwing wild haymakers, niccas was using fukking martial arts:whew:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Nah no one is asking for hulk to beat thanos but its all about effort and wanting to try:hhh: hulk got embarrased and folded like bron in the NBA finals against the mavs:scust:
Which will only make it more glorious when he comes back like Bron in this game 7 of the finals for Avengers 4
tenor.gif

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
To everyone complaining about Hulk: I actually enjoyed watching Thanos mop the floor with him. :manny: I think he's sometimes overpowered - especially in the comics - to the point where it's almost ridiculous. So seeing him get molly whopped and have his confidence broken was no big deal to me. Now, when A4 drops next year, I bet there will be rematch, and when that happens, Thanos better watch out. You learn when you get your ass kicked. :ufdup:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I just wanna know how there was a full on war on earth and nick fury had no clue or he didn’t care to help? Or was he waiting for the call?

Him and agent hill were following what was going on. Before they got stopped by the truck hill had said she was reading energy spikes over wakanda and nick was about to call someone iirc.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You see it huh? It took the white man, a god to come help save the day :mjpls:
This hoe is op and in the movie universe they'll tout her as the strongest hero.

When she got her super super powers as binary shes a problem....

Right along side Thor they'll be a power couple

That white power couple.

I guess white folks are going to use this final movie to do some healing together between the white man and woman. 2 blonds, Savin the world and getting it on.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Loki death was underwhelming to me. I like the decision for Marvel to have Thanos body a beloved character. But idk, I felt Loki should have had a more powerful, emotional death. He just died, Thor cried a bit, then it was on to next scene. I know in a two and a half hour movie you gotta keep the pace up and there's only so much time for everything. I just think the Loki death after all that he's meant to the Marvel universe could have been more impactful.

This just me nitpicking btw. I loved the movie. I'm a very casual superhero movie fan. Only superhero movie I ever truly walked out of saying "That movie sucked" was the 3rd Toby spiderman.