The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Somebody need to pull the film. That man had incredible long speed. He hawked him.

I saw it twice..... it was similar to if you’re on the highway you driving 55 and slightly speeding up but the car in front of you on the other lane is going 65 and slightly speeding up too at the same rate.

You both are just kinda staying at the same spread..... if that makes sense.

I know this when I’m driving..... sometimes I be on some a$$hole shyt and do that when I’m like say in the left lane and see a car tries to crowd me too close to intimidate me. Then when they see I won’t budge they try to get in the right to pass me but I speed up not allowing them then when we approach a car in front in their lane I slow down to box them in:mjlol:

That’s my main a$$hole shyt I do everyday on the highway:russ:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
One of the most unique and powerful experience I've had at a theater honestly.

This movie is absolutely nothing like I expected. It went against convention in brave, new ways and the big moments felt BIG.

The movie felt incomplete for me on that it is ultimately a glorified set up half for the next part, and it makes me mad I gotta wait a year for that one, but I still appreciate it.

One of the most impressive things is how the movie managed to squeeze so many different characters in so tastefully without coming off bloated or scatterbrained.

Thanos was as advertised. An incredibly well acted and developed villain. I would have liked a bit more back story on his upbringing and what led to him being so willing to body half the population, but I'm sure we're getting it soon.

The ending, while masterfully executed, did not move me all that much because ultimately I know there is zero chance Black Panrehr, Spider Man, Strange or the Guardians are permanently dead. So while I feel bad for the sad children across the globe, I'm more intrigued by how they will be brought back than genuinely distraught.

Though I do believe the Loki, Heimdal deaths are sticking. I'm 50/50 on the Gamora death sticking. We'll see.

Personally, I think it's the best avengers easily. The russo brothers are masters for the craft of making big moments and events feel big. AOU was a huge waste of time and the first one, while an iconic moment, doesn't age GREAT.

With that said, I'm not seeing the "best marvel movie easily" thing. This movie doesn't even come close to Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Civil War or Iron Man - IMO. And honestly, I don't think any of the team up movies can.

I treat the Avengers movies like the all star game of the MCU. You see all your boys and girls come together for an epic event filled with top notch action and iconic moments, while you treat the individual movies as more focused, character driven pieces - at least the best ones.

I give it a strong 8.5/10 on first watch. Can't wait for part 4!

Few questions

- This movie might as well been called Avengers: White People Problems. If Strange just destroys the time stone, wanda just destroys the mind stone and quill doesn't ruin everything after he finds out about Gamora, they win. They had three opportunities to win and didn't take it. Smh...

- Even though the deaths at the end were fake AF, they still did an amazing job with them, especially Spider Man's.

- I was initially a little annoyed at T'challa's willingness to endanger the lives of Wakandans to help these cacs save their robot friend. I would have at least liked for him to be hesitant or need to be convinced. T'challa was a little soft in this one IMO. How y'all feel?

- Bruce Banner's hulk-erectile dysfunction storyline was whack as fukk. Lol @ hulk being in the movie for 3 minutes. I guess...

- Okoye and Black Widow teaming up to fight Proxima Midnight was sick.

- Overall was disappointed by the black order outside of Ebony Maw.

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Can you imagine a scenario of everyone around you disintegrating before your very eyes, and only you and a few other people are left?

Family. Gone. :to:
Friends. Gone. :to:
Co-Workers. Gone.:to:

:jbhmm:

Actually, to hell with my co-workers. :pacspit: I'd be like "I GOT THE DAY OFF! THANK YOU, THANOS! :blessed:"

Last edited:

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
This is my take on Hulk.

You cannot have a character appear in 4/5 movies and show no growth, we've seen uncontrollable/untamed rage Hulk in his and A1 films, while that's what people want, you cannot have everyone else have character development but the Hulk and leave Hulk as a wild animal. Hulk is evolving, Hulk has feelings and understands that his actions cause people to fear him and not love him, even if Hulk is smashing for the right reasons.
We all know that Hulk and Banner is a internal struggle and seldom do the pair of them actually agree with each other. But both are scared of Thanos, Bruce, because of what he can do to the World and Hulk because what he did to him. Usually Hulk uses Bruce's fears and takes over because Bruce is a puny human, not this time. Hulk is a bully and selfish who has gone unchecked, he finally got checked by a bigger and badder bully and didn't like it and went into hiding. No different from other movies or IRL situations when bullies get their comeuppance.
I understand what your saying. I'm just looking at it as a power level view point.

He lost to the hulk buster, Thor(depending how some look at it) and now Thanos(reasonable lost). Adding that there's a possibility Capt Marvel might be stronger than Hulk (and Thor).

That's too much :hubie:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This and what the breh @Dominic Brehetto said. There was no one crying at my theater that would be weird as hell, who does that? The Spiderman scene with him evaporating to dust and telling Iron man he doesn't want to go was moving somewhat but nowhere near to the point it merited any sane individual to shed tears.

Lame.

Ehhh...just cuz I personally didn't/wouldn't cry over the movie, I don't think someone getting emotional over someone dying in a movie, comic or not, would only be attributed to someone that's "insane". Hell, most that have mentioned folks crying in theaters were mostly referring to kids, to which I could definitely see kids crying over heroes that they love/admire and for so long just bite the dust on one of their movies. I've seen folks cry over lesser moments/deaths in other films. My daughter (5 years old) told me she was holding back tears for Yondu's death in GOTG2 and she has very little reference of him as a character prior.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
THE OG AVENGERS ALREADY LOST.
OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO COME SAVE THE DAY.

Dr. Strange said there was only one future where they would win. It's pretty obvious that in order to win it's gonna take the people who were left behind (og avengers) and the new comer (captain marvel) to figure something out. The problem isn't going to be solved with just Captain Marvel alone, that's silly.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o2_250.gif
tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o1_250.gif

tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o4_250.gif
tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o3_250.gif

Cap
full
Cap is like " i am steve rogers:mjgrin:"
He doesnt even know how ridiculous he sounded:mjgrin::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I love that scene:mjlol:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One of the most unique and powerful experience I've had a theater honestly.

This movie is absolutely nothing like I expected. It went against convention in brave, new ways and the big moments felt BIG.

The movie felt incomplete for me on that it is ultimately a glorified set up half for the next part, and it makes me mad I gotta wait a year for that one, but I still appreciate it.

One of the most impressive things is how the movie managed to squeeze so many different characters in so tastefully without coming off bloated or scatterbrained.

Thanos was as advertised. An incredibly well acted and developed villain. I would have liked a bit more back story on his upbringing and what led to him being so willing to body half the population, but I'm sure we're getting it soon.

The ending, while masterfully executed, did not move me all that much because ultimately I know there is zero chance Black Panrehr, Spider Man, Strange or the Guardians are permanently dead. So while I feel bad for the sad children across the globe, I'm more intrigued by how they will be brought back than genuinely distraught.

Though I do believe the Loki, Heimdal deaths are sticking. I'm 50/50 on the Gamora death sticking. We'll see.

Personally, I think it's the best avengers easily. The russo brothers are masters for the craft of making big moments and events feel big. AOU was a huge waste of time and the first one, while an iconic moment, doesn't age GREAT.

With that said, I'm not seeing the "best marvel movie easily" thing. This movie doesn't even come close to Black Panther, Winter Soldier, Civil War or Iron Man - IMO. And honestly, I don't think any of the team up movies can.

I treat the Avengers movies like the all star game of the MCU. You see all your boys and girls come together for an epic event filled with top notch action and iconic moments, while you treat the individual movies as more focused, character driven pieces - at least the best ones.

I give it a strong 8.5/10 on first watch. Can't wait for part 4!

Few questions

- This movie might as well been called Avengers: White People Problems. If Strange just destroys the time stone, wanda just destroys the mind stone and quill doesn't ruin everything after he finds out about Gamora, they win. They had three opportunities to win and didn't take it. Smh...

- Even though the deaths at the end were fake AF, they still did an amazing job with them, especially Spider Man's.

- I was initially a little annoyed at T'challa's willingness to endanger the lives of Wakandans to help these cacs save their robot friend. I would have at least liked for him to be hesitant or need to be convinced. T'challa was a little soft in this one IMO. How y'all feel?

- Bruce Banner's hulk-erectile dysfunction storyline was whack as fukk. Lol @ hulk being in the movie for 3 minutes. I guess...

- Okoye and Black Widow teaming up to fight Proxima Midnight was sick.

- Overall was disappointed by the black order outside of Ebony Maw.

As someone else mentioned before and just thinking about it logically, while doing any of those things may have prevented Thanos from instantly killing half the universe, it certainly doesn't prevent him from killing earth and everyone on it when he still has 4 stones. Probably would've been all the more savage in killing everyone if they ruined his plan that way. Sure, they may have been able to possibly stop him, at the cost of everyone else dying, themselves included to do so.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Hulk was bytchmade:scust:
It hurt to see Hulk get mopped mad easy but if he would of beaten Thanos it would of made no sense and you nikkas would of still complained talmbout how Hulk mop Thanos like that I thought he had the Power stone :russ:

He beat him cause he had the Power stone.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It hurt to see Hulk get mopped mad easy but if he would of beaten Thanos it would of made no sense and you nikkas would of still complained talmbout how Hulk mop Thanos like that I thought he had the Power stone :russ:

He beat him cause he had the Power stone.
Nah no one is asking for hulk to beat thanos but its all about effort and wanting to try:hhh: hulk got embarrased and folded like bron in the NBA finals against the mavs:scust: