The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
:klawlaugh: That’s the kind of stuff that vexes
Cap did not in any way look like he was catching up.

BP was smoking him and he was just at a holding pace of speed for where he was at.

Nothing more nothing less
Somebody need to pull the film. That man had incredible long speed. He hawked him.

Code

Banned
Daps
Proxima midnight powers:
Powers
Nigh Invulnerability[4][34]

Superhuman Strength[4][35]

Superhuman Speed[4]

Superhuman Endurance[4][36]

Abilities
Master Combatant[4]

Black widow powers:

• eak Physical Condition: Natasha's life long grueling training as a spy and assassin grant her an extremely high physical prowess, particularly speed and agility. She is strong enough to overpower most enemies including those are larger than herself. She also possessed a notable level of resilience, enough to withstand being carried on the Hulk's back while he was violently moving at inhuman speeds, only being momentarily disoriented after he jumped onto an airborne Sokovia, as well as quickly recovering from having been next to an explosion while using a human shield.
  • Master Martial Artist: Natasha is arguably to be one of the best fighters in the world. Romanoff is extremely skilled in the field of martial arts, having mastered arts such as

She should not be fighting powered beings in any manner what so ever. Takes me right out the movie.

Rhonda Rousey vs Proxima midnight :hhh:

They got that puny human walking up to the front lines like she a boss, in Wakanda!

:stopitslime:

You didn't need to post all that lol

They know its bullshyt and still defend it :dead:

reminds me of last jedi fans

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikkas already crying feminism about a movie thats not out :mjlol:

19 Movies in and yall still dont trust marvel?

Exactly......

I get that no one.... not even Marvel is above criticism....

But at some point...... 10 years and 19 movies in one has to have some level of trust, respect, and faith that they know what they are doing and will make sure it works out.

And if not, they’ve shown they know how to adjust and fix the next go around.

Like I said a few pages back..... it’s 10 years. If there are some that still have apprehensions or doesn’t like the way things are done with Marvel.

Now probably as good as ever, would probably be a great place to jump off.

I don’t even wanna label certain cats as “haters” this just ain’t for them or they ain’t built like that appreciate these films. And that is no knock at them or their taste

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o2_250.gif
tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o1_250.gif

tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o4_250.gif
tumblr_p7zbnf7gIi1s01gf9o3_250.gif

Cap
full

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reviews like the ones I'm reading in here let me know I'm not deep into film like a lot of lames. Nobody cried in the theater I was in, and nobody I know knows anyone who cried in the theater either. Bunch of grown ups crying like high school teenage girls in a movie? :scust:

Exactly how I felt, this movie was not even that good for all the hype. I'm supposed to care about a character "dying" when I know they've got more movies coming out?
And is the film being serious or not? All these jokes in what's supposed to be a serious scene. Oh I guess it's not serious then. Oh wait he dies I guess it is serious. Oh no wait, he's got another film coming up so he's not really dead. fukking stupid.

I'm sure they're going to make a white woman the savior of everything, because why the fukk wouldn't they?:rolleyes:

Black characters all got the Finn treatment.:beli:

I liked Thanos strictly because of how much damage he dished out, and it was just like "finally a villain that can actually make me feel something matters in the marvel universe" but even that shyt was hollow because Dr Strange spoiled shyt. And it's so predictable that they're going to try to make Strange come off like his prediction was wrong like they did with The Oracle in the matrix and with Logans sidekick in The Wolverine so that the audience worries, but then it all tidies up at the end.

6/10 movie.
5/10 considering that some places out there it's a bunch of grown ups crying like bytches at a movie theater. It's a marvel movie, none of it means anything.:hhh:
This and what the breh @Dominic Brehetto said. There was no one crying at my theater that would be weird as hell, who does that? The Spiderman scene with him evaporating to dust and telling Iron man he doesn't want to go was moving somewhat but nowhere near to the point it merited any sane individual to shed tears.

Lame.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:gucci:

So y'all are just gonna assume Cpt Marvel is coming to save the day on her own and bytch about this until A4? Like they didn't leave the OG Avengers behind for a reason. I think she is going to help and it will be much needed, but the other Avengers are going to play a big role as well.
THE OG AVENGERS ALREADY LOST.
OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE ELSE HAS TO COME SAVE THE DAY.
Those regular ass foot soldiers were able to muscle through that barrier to a certain degree. Thor or Hulk would run right through it. Vision would phase right through it
:comeon:IT TOOK THOUSANDS OF FOOT SOILDERS SACRIFICING THEIRS LIVES
JUST SO A HANDFUL COULD MAKE IT THROUGH.

NOBODY IS RUNNING THROUGH IT.

Cuz she’s white......

Probably gonna be naturally on some “Women Power” shyt that’s gonna offend some people who feel threatened and then labeled a feminist:lolbron:

And then the fact that she can take anyone’s power and be the stronger person on the battlefield would rub some the wrong way.

Cats gonna be mad that BP gets thumped by Thanos and receives a concussion and 3 broken ribs and then after she touches Thor and Worldbreaker Hulk, knocks Thanos out in 3 punches....... in Wakanda.:mjlol:

They gonna say BP got Finn’d:troll:

SO WE'RE GOING FULL WHITE SUPREMACIST TODAY?

:devil:
:evil:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

what are you on here rambling about? no the fukk she isnt :mjlol:

zE4Jp.gif

tumblr_mv8dkkCwn11ro55weo6_250.gif

Black Widow isnt holding helicopters down and jumping out of planes with no parachute and landing safely

and shes definitely not crashing in a plane from thousands of feet in the air and surviving :mjlol:

Thats the comics. Shes a normal human in civil war now shes a super soldier, its a joke
Prove shes a normal human in the movies. They haven't gone into her background like that.

I understand you want to be right but you don't know what you're saying.

In the comics And in the movie she has superhuman strength and reflexes