The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this is the thing about the mcu - the capture the spirit of the book and characters but dont get bogged down on being a 1 to 1 adaption

I mocked Carol Danvers CW style costume

but anything can be good and the girls a good actress even though she a bit full of herself :ld:

they took a corny character like steve rogers and made him a fan favorite i

and Jessica Jones in the comics is insufferable but they made her one of their richest characters in all of television

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
And are we talking about the same Black Widow that she she got the full attention and brief 1 on 1 with Midnight she started to catch that fade and was in the verge of getting killed till Scarlet used her magic to float her up in the air to get killed by that machine?

Fellas.... y’all gotta relax :russ:

Proxima midnight powers:
Powers
Nigh Invulnerability[4][34]

Superhuman Strength[4][35]

Superhuman Speed[4]

Superhuman Endurance[4][36]

Abilities
Master Combatant[4]

Black widow powers:

• eak Physical Condition: Natasha's life long grueling training as a spy and assassin grant her an extremely high physical prowess, particularly speed and agility. She is strong enough to overpower most enemies including those are larger than herself. She also possessed a notable level of resilience, enough to withstand being carried on the Hulk's back while he was violently moving at inhuman speeds, only being momentarily disoriented after he jumped onto an airborne Sokovia, as well as quickly recovering from having been next to an explosion while using a human shield.
  • Master Martial Artist: Natasha is arguably to be one of the best fighters in the world. Romanoff is extremely skilled in the field of martial arts, having mastered arts such as

She should not be fighting powered beings in any manner what so ever. Takes me right out the movie.

Rhonda Rousey vs Proxima midnight :hhh:

They got that puny human walking up to the front lines like she a boss, in Wakanda!

:stopitslime:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
The thing that killed it for me is that they drew her mad attractive even with the short hair but now in the comics they draw her ugly as fukk with a powerful built body like...:heh: Dude in DC I've never seen them draw Wonder Woman ugly EVER.....:mindblown: wtf...
Breh they draw her like a dude.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Widow is damn near as strong as Captain America.

tenor.gif

what are you on here rambling about? no the fukk she isnt :mjlol:

Oh its been shown, but I guess you need it spoon fed to you.

And I can't lie, my nikka Thor put in WORK this movie.

Should have aimed for the head though.:francis:

zE4Jp.gif

tumblr_mv8dkkCwn11ro55weo6_250.gif

Black Widow isnt holding helicopters down and jumping out of planes with no parachute and landing safely

and shes definitely not crashing in a plane from thousands of feet in the air and surviving :mjlol:

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strange been watching Naruto:ohhh:

tumblr_lxzxnz3BiI1r79ycpo1_500.gif

Not to derail the thread but every time a marvel movie drops nikkas say DCEU is dead. Blah blah they can’t keep up. Blah blah they should give up.

When in reality minus JL, every DCEU has made big bank. You nikkas sound like some fakkits wth that “they should give up talk”

Aquaman will be fine, SHAZAM will be fine , WW2 will DEF be fine, you clowns need to get out your asses.. smh

this-is-fine.0.jpg

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
When thanos comforted scarlet witch and told her he understands sacrifice and then turned back time and brought vision back
:picard:Just to kill his ass again
:picard:
Then Thor da gaaaaawd came though with the axe
:takedat:
Then thanos hit him with the “u should have aimed at the head breh”:troll:
Then snap :mjcry:
:mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Proxima midnight powers:
Powers
Nigh Invulnerability[4][34]

Superhuman Strength[4][35]

Superhuman Speed[4]

Superhuman Endurance[4][36]

Abilities
Master Combatant[4]

Black widow powers:

• eak Physical Condition: Natasha's life long grueling training as a spy and assassin grant her an extremely high physical prowess, particularly speed and agility. She is strong enough to overpower most enemies including those are larger than herself. She also possessed a notable level of resilience, enough to withstand being carried on the Hulk's back while he was violently moving at inhuman speeds, only being momentarily disoriented after he jumped onto an airborne Sokovia, as well as quickly recovering from having been next to an explosion while using a human shield.
  • Master Martial Artist: Natasha is arguably to be one of the best fighters in the world. Romanoff is extremely skilled in the field of martial arts, having mastered arts such as

She should not be fighting powered beings in any manner what so ever. Takes me right out the movie.

Rhonda Rousey vs Proxima midnight :hhh:

They got that puny human walking up to the front lines like she a boss, in Wakanda!

:stopitslime:

Why shouldn’t she? In the comics she would do even worse or be even more of foe against her and if anything...... BW is nerfed herself:mjlol:

We gotta remember these are based off comics...... anything fair game in them being the source is fair game in the movies too:hubie:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
tenor.gif

what are you on here rambling about? no the fukk she isnt :mjlol:

zE4Jp.gif

tumblr_mv8dkkCwn11ro55weo6_250.gif

Black Widow isnt holding helicopters down and jumping out of planes with no parachute and landing safely

and shes definitely not crashing in a plane from thousands of feet in the air and surviving :mjlol:

:whoa: I never claimed her to be as strong as Capt but she is definitely enhanced.

:shaq2: Guess that Widow movie is needed. t