The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:whew: that trailer was flames. Can't wait to see it in HD and without people screaming at every came.

Thanos gonna put an ass whooping on everyone. Wonder if they will introduce any new characters in this film

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these characters won't get more than 20 minutes of air time, I bet many won't show up until the last fight, sorta like how Ant-Man showed up in civil war and then was gone

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I don''t think Marvel has even thought that far ahead. You sir just had a good idea.

I'm guessing Feige has for sure. The fukkery of finding out that
The Skrulls manipulated the events of Civil War, by replacing key figures
would be :ohlawd:

But we'll ultimately know it's real if

They kill Elektra in The Defenders and she suddenly goes green :lupe::ooh::damn:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I was watching the trailer like :ohhh::ooh::ohlawd: and remembered that I watched the JL trailer and was like :manny:

I'm not trying to start something because I'm going to watch both day 0 but being invested in the characters does so much more.

Could care less is everyone dies as long as my nikka spiderman lives I'm good :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I was watching the trailer like :ohhh::ooh::ohlawd: and remembered that I watched the JL trailer and was like :manny:

I'm not trying to start something because I'm going to watch both day 0 but being invested in the characters does so much more.

Could care less is everyone dies as long as my nikka spiderman lives I'm good :mjgrin:

Right. I caught myself doing that with the JL trailer. Like shouldn't it be awesome The Flash is interacting with Wonder Woman/Batman etc...It's like :francis: Ok this is cool I guess. Just seeing Mantis, Iron Man and Spider-man in that one scene together is like :gladbron: How fukking awesome is that. DC just threw them nikkas together, while Marvel been building this shyt. The payoff is just so much more.

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. I caught myself doing that with the JL trailer. Like shouldn't it be awesome The Flash is interacting with Wonder Woman/Batman etc...It's like :francis: Ok this is cool I guess. Just seeing Mantis, Iron Man and Spider-man in that one scene together is like :gladbron: How fukking awesome is that. DC just through them nikkas together, while Marvel been building this shyt. The payoff is just so much more.

Not even being biased and on some Marvel vs. DC shyt. DC/WB did themselves a disservice trying to expedite their universe in order to catch up with Marvel. Instead of organizing and taking their time with everything. In all honesty, we should be getting JL in 2019 or 20. The payoff would have been far greater if they took their time to establish their universe and their characters.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Right. I caught myself doing that with the JL trailer. Like shouldn't it be awesome The Flash is interacting with Wonder Woman/Batman etc...It's like :francis: Ok this is cool I guess. Just seeing Mantis, Iron Man and Spider-man in that one scene together is like :gladbron: How fukking awesome is that. DC just through them nikkas together, while Marvel been building this shyt. The payoff is just so much more.
Thats all well and good. Problem with that after that initial excitement some of the movies just aren't as re-watchable. Civil War is "hurry up and get to Black Panther" again status.

Low key, Russos are great story tellers/world builders, but they don't have the cinematic eye of Whedon. Whedon's corny as shyt, but the visuals in those Avengers movies are just far more impressive shots/composition. I'm hoping they stepped up with Infinity War. Cause yea its great to be emotionally connected, but lets have something visually that actually last a long time as well.

I'd still take the Russos >>> Whedon though. Just talking cinematography and shots.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not even being biased and on some Marvel vs. DC shyt. DC/WB did themselves a disservice trying to expedite their universe in order to catch up with Marvel. Instead of organizing and taking their time with everything. In all honesty, we should be getting JL in 2019 or 20. The payoff would have been far greater if they took their time to establish their universe and their characters.
You are right in the payoff. They assumed people would be automatically attached/know the history of these characters. Slow playing it would have added more emotional weight for a lot of fans with BvS/plus it wouldn't have needed as much fleshing out of Batman.

I'll say it again though. In time none of it matters as long as they produce good films. Because Wonder Woman's film both made her appearance in BvS more meaningful and her appearance in JL as well. Same for Aquaman. If his solo movie is dope/JL is dope it'll all take care of itself. They just gotta deliver crowd pleasing films.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Thats all well and good. Problem with that after that initial excitement some of the movies just aren't as re-watchable. Civil War is "hurry up and get to Black Panther" again status.

Low key, Russos are great story tellers/world builders, but they don't have the cinematic eye of Whedon. Whedon's corny as shyt, but the visuals in those Avengers movies are just far more impressive shots/composition. I'm hoping they stepped up with Infinity War. Cause yea its great to be emotionally connected, but lets have something visually that actually last a long time as well.

I'd still take the Russos >>> Whedon though. Just talking cinematography and shots.

No, your absolutely right. Which is why I still think the last act of Avengers is probably still the best of a comic film. But he fukkED UP Avengers AOU. that being said he's obviously more talented than them in that aspect.