The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
The Soul Stone MUST be in Necropolis underneath Wakanda. Only reason the Black Order woulda target them speicifcally. Only reason BP would even get involved. If it was gonna be in Thor they would've revealed that shyt already.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They snatched that shyt within an hour. Only thing more powerful than Thanos is Marvels legal team. Pretty sure they are on high alert right now. :manny: Which is why they should just leak the fukking trailer.

I've seen 5 or 6 copies on YouTube. This is global now. They can't stop it. I downloaded a copy onto my phone. So how many others do you think did the same thing. Honestly if they didn't want this to leak they would've banned cell phones in the screening or not show it at all. DC has definitely forced marvels hand. Honestly I was good with the Thor trailer.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've seen 5 or 6 copies on YouTube. This is global now. They can't stop it. I downloaded a copy onto my phone. So how many others do you think did the same thing. Honestly if they didn't want this to leak they would've banned cell phones in the screening or not show it at all. DC has definitely forced marvels hand. Honestly I was good with the Thor trailer.

Somebody on YT pointed out that the reason they haven't leaked this trailer is because they don't want to fukk with Thor's hype. But if that's the case they shouldn't have released the IW trailer at all.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
The Soul Stone MUST be in Necropolis underneath Wakanda. Only reason the Black Order woulda target them speicifcally. Only reason BP would even get involved. If it was gonna be in Thor they would've revealed that shyt already.

Nah. I don't think it's in wakanda. I think Heimdall has it which is why he could see every soul in the universe.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Nah. I don't think it's in wakanda. I think Heimdall has it which is why he could see every soul in the universe.

There's a nerd theory that first letter of each gem's container spells out THANOS

Tesseract
H
Aether
Necklace
Orb
Scepter

Could be Heimdall or Hela?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I don''t think Marvel has even thought that far ahead. You sir just had a good idea.

Agents of Shield revealed the kree have been on earth for centuries. And coulson knew about the kree as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Coulson wasn't in captain marvel or that the skrulls infiltrated shield or hydra a long time ago.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I thought it was clickbate when I saw the title :stopitslime: but then I saw another one and was like maybe ... :ohhh:

Marvel DMCA team quick as fukk had me looking for a sec but :wow: there is no happy moment in that trailer pure desperation :banderas:

Marvel giving it back to the people :damn::blessed: