The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That bicepless mouse opened that obvious corporate heel turn lead trap on dc.
Where they are like,...
we gon show you how to kill a universe and hold all the cards.

Superman and batman dying or being broke up is finally revealed for the bullshyt it was wholeheartedly in film and in print. Marvel out such finality to its own mascot in spidey dying. I, believe I had to put my eight elem year old self. In the same stasis shock hyper health pod.
I put my four year old self and psyche into. When that bih Kathleen Kennedy ruined star wars and killed Luke.
like some ol pervert pedo mat lillard or whatever.
made hide in the other sector across multiple galaxies. Far into the uncharted darkest reaches of space.

Art Barr

Lord :pachaha:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
infinity-war-thanos-removing-his-helmet.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
We need a online campaign to get this bytch Black Widow powered down in the MCU. She is basically a spy with the fighting abilities of a military trained Rhonda Rousey nothing more! She can armbar people and shoot guns. They have this bytch moving at lighting speed and taking hits from powered beings and brushing them off. She’s basically a female Capt.

I really can’t take it.

WHATS THE POINT OF HAVING HER ON THE TEAM
IF SHE CANT DEFEND THE EARTH?

Idea is that they're going to adapt the Avengers Forever storyline from the comics, which was set 5 years after Infinity War with the remaining Avengers going back in time to try and beat Thanos.

For what it's worth they've recasted Ant-Man's daughter for A4 and the new actress is like 17. So they're going to the future in some fashion :manny:

I SAW SOME PICS FROM THE SHOOT.

LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE WEARING TIME TRAVELING DEVICES.

Thats what made the directing of Thanos so great. :wow:

Gamora hated this dude and everything he did for her. She was blinded by that shyt. Not even noticing on Knowhere, Thanos testing her with the reality stone to see if she would feel sorrow for killing him. Him bringing her food (she just threw that shyt away) and pretty much walking around the ship freely while her sister tied up.

Big Homie did all that outta love and respect for her. Even making "death" baby gamora. He didnt even think to torture her for the stones location.

Such a generous and gracious titan
yGS7h29.png

WELL SHE COULDNT HAVE REALLY HATED HIM
SINCE SHE CRIED REMORSE WHEN SHE THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD.....

Yea, without Shuri's leadership in the Tech department..... the moment Kilmonger would've started some shyt... shortly after the Avengers handle all the shyt around the world..... they coming to Wakanda to mollywhop his ass..... and after Wakanda no is left with no Tchalla, No Shuri, no Kilmonger to lead it..... the country wouldve fell into turmoil and who's to say what wouldve happen to the Vibranium..... once say the world gets more of an education about it and decides to come for it

HOW WERE THE AVENGERS GETTING THROUGH WAKADAS FORCE FIELD?

AND KILLMONGER WAS A PRETTY SMART DUDE HIMSELF.

HE WOULD HAVE FIGURED THE TECH SIDE OF THE GAME OUT.
:devil:
:evil:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Last edited:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Was just watching a video Marvel put out last year about the first day of shooting. From the looks of it, it seems like they shot the scenes on Titan first cause you see the set, green screen along with Pratt, RDJ, and Holland.

I know films are shot out of order but imagine having to do one of those disappearing scenes on the first day of work.

For reference, this is the video I was talking about: