The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Is it possible for them to come back??!??!! I’m fukking shattered!! Like my sister told me before we even left a lot of people died../ but fukkING FOR REAL??!??!! One after the next??!?? How the hell we supposed to have a Black Panther II? They kept my bae Mbaku but T’challa :mjcry:

I almost wanted to scream when he faded into ashes... hell when EVERYONE faded into ashes. The most depressing death was Peter... he was so afraid...

That bicepless mouse opened that obvious corporate heel turn lead trap on dc.
Where they are like,...
we gon show you how to kill a universe and hold all the cards.

Superman and batman dying or being broke up is finally revealed for the bullshyt it was wholeheartedly in film and in print. Marvel out such finality to its own mascot in spidey dying. I, believe I had to put my eight elem year old self. In the same stasis shock hyper health pod.
I put my four year old self and psyche into. When that bih Kathleen Kennedy ruined star wars and killed Luke.
like some ol pervert pedo mat lillard or whatever.
made hide in the other sector across multiple galaxies. Far into the uncharted darkest reaches of space.

Art Barr

Daps
20 Century Fox owns:
FF4
Silver Surfer
Dr. Doom
X-Men
Mr. Sinister
Hell Fyre Club
Galactus

Sorry breh...

This is only partially true. The deal isn't finalized yet, but it was announced last year that Disney is acquiring Fox for like 50 Billion. A merger that large doesn't take place overnight, but for all intents and purposes, Xmen, FF, and all the aforementioned Fox rights are coming back home to Marvel. Which is why I was hoping they had worked out some small agreement to allow an end credits scene with a Xmen of FF tie-in.

Code

Banned
Daps
This is only partially true. The deal isn't finalized yet, but it was announced last year that Disney is acquiring Fox for like 50 Billion. A merger that large doesn't take place overnight, but for all intents and purposes, Xmen, FF, and all the aforementioned Fox rights are coming back home to Marvel. Which is why I was hoping they had worked out some small agreement to allow an end credits scene with a Xmen of FF tie-in.

They didn't even cast them

mr x

Superstar
Daps
They don't need to be cast to have had Fury's pager show the X symbol, or Graymalkin Lane, or Reed Richards, etc. The end of Iron Man 2 just showed a glimpse of Mjolnir and everyone still geeked out cuz you knew who that meant was coming. All they needed was a tease.

Wouldn't it make more sense for that to happen in avengers 4 if they wanna go that route?

Why shoehorn them in when you already wrote a second part?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She can create worlds from what she sees inside people's minds though. She did it in 'Age Of Ultron' when she made Cap hallucinate that he was at the dance in the 1940s, and with Tony forseeing a version of what happened at the end of Infinity War,
Oh aight got it. I just needed a refresher.

She made Hulk flip out in AOU too right?

Daps
Wouldn't it make more sense for that to happen in avengers 4 if they wanna go that route?

Why shoehorn them in when you already wrote a second part?

I just wanted the connection confirmed. Didn't matter to me if the X-Men didn't show up in the MCU for another 5 years. Just official confirmation that they exist in the same cinematic universe as all the other characters would have been epic IMO. Thanos had jack shyt to do with AOU, but the after credits scene from the first Avengers movie is still probably their best one (either that or Iron Man 2).

mr x

Superstar
Daps
I just wanted the connection confirmed. Didn't matter to me if the X-Men didn't show up in the MCU for another 5 years. Just official confirmation that they exist in the same cinematic universe as all the other characters would have been epic IMO. Thanos had jack shyt to do with AOU, but the after credits scene from the first Avengers movie is still probably their best one (either that or Iron Man 2).

Gotcha.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just came back from seeing it a 2nd time, as a birthday gift for my oldest daughter and her sister. :wow:

That nikka Thanos broke my babies:GucciPause2:

Youngest daughter in there sobbing:mjcry:

Oldest in there trying to cover hers by wiping her face on the sneak tip :picard:

Grown ass people in the audience sniffling :skip:

Yet nobody moved until the lights came up after the end credits. Never seen a packed house that quiet.:to:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
I was just watching the end of Avengers on FX. The CGI ain't aged well. It was only six years ago. Russos going completely imax with this and thinking outside the box, they completely obliterated anything Whedon has ever done. :wow:
In 6 years you’re going to look at Banner in the Hulkbuster scene with shame. Hell I look at the Tony in front of the Ebony ship with Strange a little funny.