The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Question...do RDJ and Chris Evans want to leave the MCU (retire gracefully) or are they potentially going to be written off simply to give the MCU a great gravitas?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
If I'm DC, I have no idea how to even get near a movie like this.

You blew your entire wad on Justice League and that shyt was garbage. You bring in Darkseid and the comparisons to Thanos are gonna come. "Darkseid threatening the earth...who gives a shyt? Thanos actually killed half of all life in the universe." Darkseid is gonna be Ultron status.

What in the shyt can DC do to gain interest into seeing ANY of their shyt?

Anti-Monitor aka the guy who reset everything and Darkseid does more than threaten the Earth, he actually knocked out Anti-Monitor

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
I've never seen a movie more than once on opening weekend but I just got back from seeing this for the third time this weekend...Friday/Saturday/Sunday :wow:

My reaction every time...

giphy.gif

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
This movie...

:wow::banderas:

I don’t know what to say. Josh Brolin acted his ass off. Bruh... I was conflicted because I was rooting for him. When he put hands on the Hulk and gave that boy Hulkrectile Disfunction...

:dwillhuh::gladbron::damn:

He let Hulk get a few punches off and said hold up rookie, lemme show you what these muscles do and have him THAT WORK.

When Maw and Cull touched down and started with the magic and brute strength two step, I knew this movie was about to be the best super hero action we’ve ever seen.

Bruh... Dr. Strange...

:myman:

Bruh not only pulled out EVERY piece of magic in his repertoire, this dude was talking maddddd shyt to Stark.

:krs::krs::krs:

This movie. I wanna see it two more times.

Daps
Saw it in regular 2D but going back for another viewing. For those who saw in IMAX and/or IMAX3D, should I spend the extra money on the 3D or is regular IMAX cool? I'm trying to get the best experience.

Yes. Like I said in the no spoilers thread, I saw it in 3D Imax, and during one of Wanda's scenes in Wakanda, my heart actually jumped because it looked like somebody just rose up in the middle of the theater. I thought the end was near for all of us on some Aurora shyt :mjcry: