The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

HOW ARE THEY GETTING INTO WAKANDA?

:devil:
:evil:

Vision can phase through......

Wanda would use her magic....

And from watching IW the way them aliens were sacrificing and ultimately getting through.... I can imagine none of them are as strong as Hulk so he'd just (no pun intended) SMASH his way through

Then we see what Thor did in IW.... cuz that shield was NOT completely down..... he just came through on that portal thing he does like its nothing.... cuz he's a GOD.

Thats 4 Avengers right there and Killmonger aint seeing all 4 of them that easy and he aint lasting one on one with any of them really

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Its not a coincidence that as soon as BP gets in the hand of non-Black writers, he's a small role player whose turned into cannon fodder.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

What the fukk is Black Panther gonna do against Thanos :comeon:

Thor and Dr Strange the real bigger hitters in the comics are the only ones that gave Thanos any problems as it should be

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Its not a coincidence that as soon as BP gets in the hand of non-Black writers, he's a small role player whose turned into cannon fodder.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

What the fukk is Black Panther gonna do against Thanos :comeon:

Thor and Dr Strange the real bigger hitters in the comics are the only ones that gave Thanos any problems as it should be

Yea, just watched it again an hour ago or so, so its still fresh to me.

Reading comments about the disappointment and then rewatching it with that knowledge. I dont even see or get why people are mad or disappointed in BP portrayal?

He wasnt "FINN'd" as one person said and he didnt get his ass whooped on the battle field. He was the 1st in line to strike and he for the most part handled his.

He shot the one on one fade with Obisidan and won...... after that its fair to say he was like "fukk that let me face someone else" and went after Banner who was helping Vision.

The only person that gave him a fade was the same person that gave EVERYONE a fade and that was Thanos.... and not just regular Thanos.... we talking about 5 STONE THANOS.

Theres not much anyone could do as we saw as he walked through EVERYONE effortlessly

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
What in the shyt can DC do to gain interest into seeing ANY of their shyt?

Nothing. The war has been won. They gotta Marvel the fukk up or lay the fukk down.

All fanboy bs aside, I wouldn’t mind seeing Image hop into the game. Most cats aren’t up on their characters, so there won’t be any expectations. Or DC could move away from The JL, focus on the Watchmen, or (long shot) the Milestone characters(Static, etc)

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
After watching this movie again and seeing the combination of fights.... Cats need to balance their complaints a bit.

Normally when the hero gets too much shine its "the villain was weak" but when the villain gets too much shine "they nerfed the heros powers"

All the hero's looked about as strong as they can be under the circumstances but rarely in this movie was there a one on one fight. And the few time it was one on one... the villains..... mainly the BO handled their biz

Ebony Maw effortless held off IM... then when he was in pursuit of Strange flicked Spidey away like he was a distraction. When he saw Strange 1 on 1, he handled him with the quickness.

Midnight and Glaive basically mollywhoped Scarlett and Vision and real talk, if Cap team didnt intervene they were probably gonna be killed. When they came the old changed not to mention the surprise attacks.... cuz it wasnt like they knew it was coming. And then later when Midnight was fighting Widow and Okoye.... in that battle she was handling all 3 of them and was damn near about to kill BW till Scarlet saved her.

The villains definitely were NOT weak in this movie

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Not sure how y'all can't respect the Black Order. If these nikkas was villains in any of the solo films (not the crossover solos either) then each Avenger gets mopped up quickly and without issue.

Almost every one of them got killed after 4 on 1 type situations. They can't all be Thanos level... Otherwise this ain't much of a movie

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This movie brehs:mjcry: I almost teared up when Thor showed up in Wakanda.i8 These comics I've been reading since I was a kid are really real now :mjcry:

This fakkit Peter Quill tho :gucci: They almost had the gauntlet off :mindblown:

The fight between Dr Strange and Thanos :wow:

Thanos crying for Gamora :mjcry:

Red Skull out of nowhere :dahell:

Thanos with the at the end of the movie:mjgrin:
Conquered the universe and all it took was a dead daughter and rug burn on the cheek :banderas:

Code

Banned
Daps
After watching this movie again and seeing the combination of fights.... Cats need to balance their complaints a bit.

Normally when the hero gets too much shine its "the villain was weak" but when the villain gets too much shine "they nerfed the heros powers"

All the hero's looked about as strong as they can be under the circumstances but rarely in this movie was there a one on one fight. And the few time it was one on one... the villains..... mainly the BO handled their biz

Ebony Maw effortless held off IM... then when he was in pursuit of Strange flicked Spidey away like he was a distraction. When he saw Strange 1 on 1, he handled him with the quickness.

Midnight and Glaive basically mollywhoped Scarlett and Vision and real talk, if Cap team didnt intervene they were probably gonna be killed. When they came the old changed not to mention the surprise attacks.... cuz it wasnt like they knew it was coming. And then later when Midnight was fighting Widow and Okoye.... in that battle she was handling all 3 of them and was damn near about to kill BW till Scarlet saved her.

The villains definitely were NOT weak in this movie

Ebony & Cull = Impressive (It took the strongest avengers to stop them)

Proxima & Corvus = Pathetic (Struggled against regular humans with no powers)