The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
So you take a plane full of your family to Hawaii for 2 weeks and think they gonna be interested when the next trip is a day at the county fair they been to 6 times already in the past? :russ:

Batman my p4p GOAT but I don't care if they ever make another film, as we've seen the best he has to offer
Nah

Batman and Spiderman will always be a draw:manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
is it me or did anyone else think this cat was a raw ass villain???

He gave absolutely no fukks. And his shyt talk was legendary. He's being underrated on here. He was fukkin everyone up that whole first act too :wow:

PleasingDefiniteCrustacean-max-14mb.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Just came back, fire fukking movie, those action scenes were crazy. People are crazy to really believe these characters are dead tho lol
Not including Loki of course..and maybe Gamorra

Yeah I caught that too, all part of a bigger picture.

Gamora is a lock for the sequel to Guardians

Loki is likely dead

Vision is dead

Heimdall is dead

Everyone else returns after Ms.Marvel comes on the scene to set balance to the universe (maybe with Galactus ? )

I'm kind of torn about whether I want them to go down the road of alternate timelines

Only because it opens door to a possible Avengers vs Xmen or other story lines

But when you really think about it.. everyone that Thanos took is all the Characters who will be going forward in movies

The Guardians, Spiderman, Black Panther, Bucky,
Dr Strange all their sequels are booked they will be back as sure as money is green and the sun still shines

Last edited:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I do recall the big wigs saying you'll see hulks story playout through thor:Rag and the next two avengers movies, this is their interpretation of planet hulk or whatever . . how cool would that payoff be . . .hulk comes back to his throne as the ultimate avenger. .

picturing hulk abhorring all that gamma energy . . . being that powerful . . .but a part of me wants him to have that saved for another story arc and have the avengers have to fight him as well . . ionno maybe it could all happen in the next film lol
It's time for redemption, Marvel Cinematic Universe did Hulk no Justice

1st with Starks in The Hulk Buster suit beating Hulk Was, Hulk used to destroy Tony in his Hulk Buster suit

Now with Thanos beating Hulk so bad that he's afraid to come out, Never happened in Comics, infact Thanos said He goes out his way to avoid conflicts with Hulk.

It's time for Marvel to do Hulk right and There's rumours that World Breaker Hulk is going to make an appearance

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the Black Order out of the way, any ideas on the side villains for A4? Not sure if anything has been speculated/confirmed, but I really hope it isn't just an army of chitauri/outriders with Thanos as the only real villain. Ebony Maw was a big part of what made the movie great. And although Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight were robbed of a personality, that scene in Scotland where they popped up out of nowhere on Vision/Wanda felt pretty high stakes.