The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
1253528075_dr-phil.gif

we not finna do this antman slander you have been warned buddy, and to lump him with thta bum hawkeye :ufdup:

Man I would hem that kid right up and then ground his fat ass for 5 years. No cake for five years lil fukk. :scust:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man the opening with the Marvel Studios logo with no music, just the Asgard ship’s distress call let you know what the deal was:wow:

Very nice touch.

Plus the end credits, no fancy shyt like usual, just white text on a black background :mjcry:

Yea that shyt was dope. On some man down yall done fukked up now shyt. No teasing bout when the big bad would show up just smacked in the face hopelessness. Soon as u see thor dragged by his collar like a lil bytch then banner with the quick pop

:blessed:

Then thanos hit him with the ali footwork and the theater went
:ohhh:

:hhh:

:picard:

:mjcry:

Russo’s did a great job here focusing on thanos because 10 yrs in and multiple solo films we didnt need to focus on the heroes and since we got a full hulk in ragnarok this is the 1st avengers flick he took an L and had no screen time

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any chance they have a 4 hour directors cut?

Some scenes felt rushed to fit that timeslot. Like you could tell they were edited too like the scenario with strange, banner and stark in stranges sanctum/house.

Scene with everyone in wakanda before the battle. Im sure these scenes were longer and more fleshed out

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got in from a second viewing.

I can't shake the feeling that we might be getting some sort of 'House Of M' storyline for the sequel. :patrice:

I could see Wanda making a new world with all the people who got disappeared, with her and Vision's family at the centre of it, She's already dealt with her brother's death, and she killed Vision only to watch Thanos bring him back from the dead to body him again. That's got to be enough to drive her over the edge. :jbhmm:
As far as i know we never got any indication that movie Witch can alter reality like that. She just flies and makes beams and shyt:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Us Hulk fans we might see The World Breaker Hulk is Avenger 4 so we might get justice

And you know what that means When The World Breaker is unleashed

Yeah man.....Hulk gotta come back with a vengeance in pt 4.

I think it would take something happening to Black Widow, tho.