The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Cant believe so many people teared up at this flick. Maybe because I grew up reading the books, and read them multiple times... who knows .

Even my wife was crying... I gave her the book the next day and showed her Tony’s head ripped off :troll:.

Yeah it’s tough watching the ending when you read comics and know how this death shyt works:russ: everyone in the theater was gasping and talking at the screen and I’m sitting there like :pachaha: “please don’t fall for this shyt” but to their credit they got them to fall for it and that’s the sign of good movie making for real. The ending is the only quibble I have with this movie but that’s just personal preference. Felt like everything else was spot on

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Plus asterisk Captain Marvel

giphy.gif

I dont get it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
People kept saying "where's Hawkeye" like Clint would have made a fukking difference. :mjlol:

Him and Ant-Man are Brooklyn Brawler status come on :pachaha:

I don’t think it’s asking where he was as far as making a difference breh. It’s more so him being really conspicuous by his absence which means there’s another plot line going on that we’re not privy to and that’s interesting to me

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think every damn BO villain fought at atleast 3 villains at once.... and even then the heros struggled

Like I dont know what else could be done to make them look more stronger..... add 2-4 more hereos to make it 1 against 5-7?:mjlol:
:hhh: I see why math is your thing

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
People kept saying "where's Hawkeye" like Clint would have made a fukking difference. :mjlol:

Him and Ant-Man are Brooklyn Brawler status come on :pachaha:

Marvel aint slipping like that. If those two characters were missing from this movie it's almost a guarantee they will play a pivotal role in the next one.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Just pay the ultimate price and bring back BP:mjgrin:

I just wanna see Wakanda be part of it:sadcam:

He'll be back for sure, beyond just BP2, you all have this in the future:

TupadRj.jpg

but swap in iron man for Cap Marvel, Mr Fantastic with Ant-Man/Wasp and stick Bucky somewhere in there with Cap's Shield (unless they go the otherway and really make him White Wolf from the comics, I don't know if T'Challa can handle anymore lies from his father about his pops bringing in a white foreigner to take up the White Wolf mantle (and not bringing Killmonger back from Oakland instead). Makes more sense if T'Challa appoints Bucky the status of White Wolf after the Infinity War is said and done, that way Bucky can come and go from Wakanda but also use those stealth/spy tactics he learned from the russians and become an agent of Wakanda on foreign soil).
Random thing but was Chris Pratt purposely a little :flabbynsick: for this movie?

in character or as an actor? he was def going through his divorce during this movie as Chris Pratt the guy. Starlord also just lost his half cosmic powers and was now fully human, maybe that Andy Dwyer was coming out now he doesn't have the Kurt Russell genes.

Code

Banned
Daps
I think every damn BO villain fought at atleast 3 villains at once.... and even then the heros struggled

Like I dont know what else could be done to make them look more stronger..... add 2-4 more hereos to make it 1 against 5-7?:mjlol:

They were beating Scarlet witch and Vision but got beat by falcon and black widow, thats not ridiculous to you?