The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
btw when strange fights thanos, thanos uses the soul stone to disrupt Strange's mirror copy cats and track the real Strange. You see his astral form come out for a bit as a backlash and as we know astral projection uses ur soul :smile:
btw the reality stone is my fav right now that bytch too wavy
I thought he used the reality stone to see which one was really him:manny:

Daps
Maybe some of it was left on the cutting room floor, but there seems to be alot left unexplored/unexplained from Civil War to Infinity War.

No discussion or interaction from Vision, Rhodes, and Falcon about them being the cause of him being crippled? The bond between Sam and Rhodes also seemed much stronger considering they hadn't seen each other in years with War Machine all scared looking for Falcon at the end. I mean, Falcon pretty much accused him of being a government tool last time they were together.

It was also insinuated that Zemo still somehow succeeded at the end of CW when he was being screened by Agent Ross, but that was never explained.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Screw captain marvel

I dont need no mary sue. Dont Disney see how rey in star wars piss everyone off?

This could be the beginning of the end of marvel if they go that direction
Lol you don't believe that

Hulk being scared the whole film after Thanos washed him in the beginning:russ:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Here's my prediction, and it will be an unpopular one which I need to state 1st and foremost, but the only LOGICAL thing I can gather as to how the next Avengers is going to go down is that Dr. Strange foresaw how all of this would go down and that last quarter of the film is basically a DREAM. So, therefore, everything that happened never happened.

From that point, seeing how everything would go, he awakens and uses the time stone back so the Avengers would have knowledge ahead of time of everything that supposed to happen.

Like I said, this maybe an unpopular theory, but it's the only logical thing I can think of.... all of it being Dr. Strange's dream of vision of the outcome.

Then him going back and tampering creates an alternative timeline and creates another villain down the line with the urge to take over the universe. :ohhh:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Maybe some of it was left on the cutting room floor, but there seems to be alot left unexplored/unexplained from Civil War to Infinity War.

No discussion or interaction from Vision, Rhodes, and Falcon about them being the cause of him being crippled? The bond between Sam and Rhodes also seemed much stronger considering they hadn't seen each other in years with War Machine all scared looking for Falcon at the end. I mean, Falcon pretty much accused him of being a government tool last time they were together.

It was also insinuated that Zemo still somehow succeeded at the end of CW when he was being screened by Agent Ross, but that was never explained.

The "death" of Tony and the alien invasion probably made them all think past that, I guess.

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
_97534772_getty_piana.jpg

:mjlol::gladbron: who the phukk is this he look just like ol boy but with hair

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
btw beacuase of the nature of their powers (empathic, spider sense), peter and mantis felt the ripple effect way before they started to turn to dust

Damn :wow:

Somebody pointed out that Peter finally got a legit hug from Tony too, and then PETER apologizes to HIM :mjcry:

Wait a sec I got some gangsta dust in my eye from being such a OG, I'll be right back finna take care of this dust like I do trick ass marks YAY YAY :mjcry:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
kind of confused why Gomorrah appeared happy/victorious when she got news that Thanos would have to sacrifice someone close to get the stone. I missed what she said and I was looking like :gucci: why are you celebrating, he's clearly going to sacrifice you?

She didn't realize he loved her. So from her perspective he was going to fail to get the Soul Stone.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Nah the Russo's deserve some criticism for this flick.

The Wanda/Vision shyt was boring
Too many jump scenes
Star Lord being a dumbass
Making Black Panther a sidekick in his own country
Black Order being made to look weak
Ruffalo was terrible imo

The MVPs were Thanos, Thor, Strange & Rocket was an underrated star player in the film. I give this movie a 8/10 but it would've gotten a perfect 10 if they had killed Ms. Useless.

Only the bolded are the Russos fault though. The rest you mentioned was the screenwriters fault.