The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
The theater was dead silent after that opening scene. I haven't felt a theater that shook early on since Transformers the Movie (animated not that Michael Bay trash).

That feeling of dread and despair set the tone in the theatre where i viewed. The audience was trying to laugh at every joke as if looking for hope but there was none.

Daps
I had to fight back thug tears near the end. My daughter on the other hand... she caught them feels....:mjcry:

Treated my sister (MCU fan since the beginning) and she had to turn away when they started fading. Especially, when Parker left. Whole theater was sniffing. Gotta admit seeing these characters go was a lot harder than reading the pages.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Bro. You are my kind of nikka. I can tell it drives you crazy how folks miss these "blatant" details. Or how they misremember key scenes :russ: from a movie they just saw.
lol its not the fact that they dnt remember its that they choose to go with misinformed or ignorant viewpoints or disscussions, we all miss shyt from time to time even me dnt wann a come off arrogant or nothing just use common sense or if ur unsure rewatch

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I don’t understand why y’all debate and try to explain power level inconsistencies and why this character can beat that character but not this character. I accepted a long time ago that when it comes to comic books and movies they just make the shyt up as they go along lol
Word this shyt is fictional nikkaz need to watch non fiction movies or something

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos had the Hulk like

Thanos-Comic-Hulk-Pet-Chained.jpg
Can't wait for Cosmic Ghost Rider fukkery now that the Thanos book run is done

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'd do the same thing as Thanos.

After that I'm using that reality stone for adult rated things for a good 2 weeks
full

Gotdamn man:picard:

shyt sounds like I'd have to recruit some Marvel stans and some of my fellow DC brehs :lolbron:

To team up and defeat you before you even get the chance to snap your fingers..... my question is..... do you have it in your heart to kill the one you love the most?:ohhh:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The whole point of Killmonger wasn't to take on the Avengers or destroy reality like what Dr. Strange cares about... it was to evoke domestic terrorism in every country by basically doing what white folks do to 3rd world countries and projects by sneak supplying weapons to desperate factions, then sitting back while the countries destroy themselves until it's time to play 'savior'.

So basically a number of the world's presidents/kings would be dead, the countries in political chaos and disarray, military coups, and then Wakanda comes out of the shadows to impose their will.

The biggest issue is thinking all factions in every country would agree to pledge allegiance to Killmonger once that time came, instead of being power hungry/wanting autonomy [after taking control of their own countries resources]. But at that point pandora's box is opened by creating a systematic/multifaceted international mess, even if he was stopped as the supplier [or eventually stopped supplying].

It was a flawed plan as far as his end goal but it was a great fukkery filled plan as far as lasting effects everywhere that Thor couldn't just punch away, no more so than he punches away the boko haram or north korea, w/o causing further fukkery.

Would've caused even more fukkery and dissaray with Thanos snapping his fingers and all the Avengers reeling.