The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
:deebothanos:

_97534772_getty_piana.jpg

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think the scene that really stuck out to me was the beginning. Hearing the mayday call from the Statesman as the Marvel logo comes up, followed by seeing the sheer and brutal destruction, as we go into the ship, and seeing dozens and dozens of bodies laid out on the floor, as Ebony Maw gives them their last rights.:wow: That's definitely a scene that I will go back to if and when it hits YouTube.

The theater was dead silent after that opening scene. I haven't felt a theater that shook early on since Transformers the Movie (animated not that Michael Bay trash).

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yep was same for me those last minutes . . it was also dead silent when hulk got them hands lol . . .

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Went for the second time this morning. 10am showing, 2-D but sold out last minute. Took my mother this time...she liked it. Talked of the sad ending and how everyone in the theater was quiet as hell once that shyt was over lol. I think only 5% or less of the crowd actually left before the post-credits. I was only disappointed that the audience was more low key, not too verbal (they did laugh at the key comedic stuff) or animated. Guess I gotta catch one of the night time showings for all that. A couple young ass kids dressed like Spider-Man...wonder how they did afterwards :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
guys when this fox shyt go through we will have them all back . . i can't even imagine a film with every marvel character on screen . .

Secret Wars

DOOM creates BATTLEWORLD and brings everyone back:lolbron:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We should be able to do spoilers at this point

movie would have been so more impactful if Captain America or Iron Man bit it for real. When I found out most of the ppl on twitter were crying over the obvious going to be reversed Disney deaths I went :stopitslime:. Peter Quill fukked everything up and I wish they never went with Chris Pratt’s bro Starlord. I liked the movie until the ending. The fight against Thanos was so good. When Thor came. Squid wars. The ive been looking at all possible futures scene.