The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
My main criticism of Thor Ragnorak was how they kept undercutting the seriousness of scenes with jokes.
But this scene made me see his behavior in a whole different light: He's smiling and cracking jokes while clearly trying to hold back tears. It's all a defense mechanism. Really well written.

Facts

That scene has a quick lil joke from Thor then literally becomes this scene
PotableSlowBactrian-size_restricted.gif

Tears and all :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I'm
GOTDAMN!!!! This movie already reached $650M worldwide.... and its only SUNDAY MORNING.

on the east coast, theaters starting to have showings now and we gotta still wait for the West coast theaters to open

Some movies or franchises cant even get $650M in 3-4 months and they did it in 3-4 days:damn:

giphy.gif
I'm going again tonight. That fight on Titan was next level. That was the Iron Man I've been waiting for. And Dr. Strange :whew: Can your boy get a one way ticket to Kathmandu?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You know, the nerd in me found this movie to have a ton of similarities to the War Arc in Naruto...even down to some of the scenes.:patrice:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I need some explanation for that scene where Thor put a hammer thru Thanos chest and then it cut to where Thanos sees Gamora as a little girl

Why?!?! :jbhmm: Because Thanos set out to obliterate half the universe and accomplished it... I think he was inside the soul stone or he was seeing death itself in the form of lil gammora......:ld:

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
That seems like the overall response across the nation..... complete silences as screen fades to black followed by some tears.

My crowd was silent all the way to the after credit scene and even when that ended everyone just walked out in shock trying to process what they just saw.

And I shouldved expected that, Cuz I remember when I was walking in to see it Thurs night and seeing the crowd leaving from the prior showing to mine. People had this same shellshocked "holy shyt" look walking past me.

When I saw that I knew "oh shyt this movie is gonna be on one":picard:

I really shouldve got the hint when I saw the Lil Jimmy's in they Spiderman and Black Panther costumes coming out with they heads down and shoulders slumped:wow:

:mjlol:

:mjcry:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Clearly they're trying to make her like the female super-man in the mcu hence why it's a big deal.

He used the power stone to break the planet into pieces and the space stone to direct it on the avengers. He was really versatile with those damn stones lol
nikka been looking at the pictures in the catalog daydreaming about the day he could get them off layaway