The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
btw when strange fights thanos, thanos uses the soul stone to disrupt Strange's mirror copy cats and track the real Strange. You see his astral form come out for a bit as a backlash and as we know astral projection uses ur soul :smile:
btw the reality stone is my fav right now that bytch too wavy
What if he was using the reality stone.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
btw when strange fights thanos, thanos uses the soul stone to disrupt Strange's mirror copy cats and track the real Strange. You see his astral form come out for a bit as a backlash and as we know astral projection uses ur soul :smile:
btw the reality stone is my fav right now that bytch too wavy

Yeah reality just by itself is a PROBLEM. As soon as he got that bytch I would have fell back and just prayed I was one of the people that survived the snap

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This movie just confirmed how futile killmongers attempt at world domination was. Strange would have bodied his ass, Tony probably would have, hell a sub par vision would have

Yea, without Shuri's leadership in the Tech department..... the moment Kilmonger would've started some shyt... shortly after the Avengers handle all the shyt around the world..... they coming to Wakanda to mollywhop his ass..... and after Wakanda no is left with no Tchalla, No Shuri, no Kilmonger to lead it..... the country wouldve fell into turmoil and who's to say what wouldve happen to the Vibranium..... once say the world gets more of an education about it and decides to come for it

ePiffany

All Star
Daps
In all fairness from a practical standpoint..... we have to remember they started filming IW when BP cast was still working on BP.

Like in so many interviews Chadwick, Danai and etc all literally stated that after they did BP they had to go straight to IW and with them having a limited deadline for shyt.... they probably had to do what they had to do in the timeframe allowed.

Like we all know in most cases films are shot out of order.... but I'm sure everything they did had to be some of the last shyt filmed for this.

I feel as if theu could've had T'Challa go with Cap Sam and Widow to get Vision and Wanda. Then maybe an additional Wakanda scene w/ Shuri where T'Challa discusses prep for the fight with her. In a film like this where everyones lines were gonna be limited the next best step is visibility.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the Thor/Rocket scene where he talked about how he's lost his family more..in spite of the "OH shyt" moment of seeing Red Skull again. The whole IMAX theater gasped at that part.
My main criticism of Thor Ragnorak was how they kept undercutting the seriousness of scenes with jokes.
But this scene made me see his behavior in a whole different light: He's smiling and cracking jokes while clearly trying to hold back tears. It's all a defense mechanism. Really well written.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I feel as if theu could've had T'Challa go with Cap Sam and Widow to get Vision and Wanda. Then maybe an additional Wakanda scene w/ Shuri where T'Challa discusses prep for the fight with her. In a film like this where everyones lines were gonna be limited the next best step is visibility.

I'm not sure the 1st thing stated would add anything more to the movie

and Shuri and T'Challa talking... I can see that.... but thats probably a scene I can see them cutting just for keeping the movie no longer than it had to be.

Everyone got what they needed to do in and like whats already reported whomever didnt get shine in this movie will get more play next movie. Hell I get why some are mad about BP and the Wakandans. And this aint one of them "oh so we should be happy with the crumbs they gave us:shaq2:" type shyt.... but atleast they got in the movie.

fukking Hawkeye and Antman aint even get nothing more than one mention. Shoot if anything THEIR fans should be more upset. Even I thought they'd get one small appearance

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My main criticism of Thor Ragnorak was how they kept undercutting the seriousness of scenes with jokes.
But this scene made me see his behavior in a whole different light: He's smiling and cracking jokes while clearly trying to hold back tears. It's all a defense mechanism. Really well written.

It all comes full circle now for you eh? Nice:salute:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Yeah reality just by itself is a PROBLEM. As soon as he got that bytch I would have fell back and just prayed I was one of the people that survived the snap
sure but the reality stone has a range limit which is why when he left drax and manti went back to normal. the full gauntlet is needed to really use the stones'f full power.

What if he was using the reality stone.
naw when u rewatch pay attention to his glove it glows orange for the soul stone not red

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
sure but the reality stone has a range limit which is why when he left drax and manti went back to normal. the full gauntlet is needed to really use the stones'f full power.

naw when u rewatch pay attention to his glove it glows orange for the soul stone not red

I love how thats were damn near all of us are with this movie right now:mjlol:

It not even a matter of IF we are gonna rewatch this movie.... its a matter of WHEN and how many times:wow:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I need some explanation for that scene where Thor put a hammer thru Thanos chest and then it cut to where Thanos sees Gamora as a little girl