The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I wanna fukk mantis.

Everybody here posting theories...

Telling folks how emotional they got...

Praising the character development....

Feeling joy after waiting 10 years for this one movie...

And this nikka struts up in here proclaiming his dikk got hard over some bug looking alien bytch with zero fukks given.

Respect:salute:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GOTDAMN!!!! This movie already reached $650M worldwide.... and its only SUNDAY MORNING.

on the east coast, theaters starting to have showings now and we gotta still wait for the West coast theaters to open

Some movies or franchises cant even get $650M in 3-4 months and they did it in 3-4 days:damn:

giphy.gif
That number includes Sunday's estimate as well.

Last edited:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I actually agree with Thanos. Marvel has made two back-to-back movies with sympathetic villains.:wow:

Killmonger had his reasons, which weren't just to kill everyone for no reason.

Thanos realizes, through the destruction of his planet (probably due to war over resources) that overpopulation is a problem and must be corrected.

I don't see how the ending can be true given what we know about future franchises. Waiting to see what the hell Capt. Marvel can do. I mean, wtf was she throughout Thanos' whole stone acquisition campaign?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This dude thor gave hulk the beats in ragnarok, took the force of a star head on and pushed thanos' shyt in. How much more OP is cap marvel gonna be:dwillhuh:

Capt Marvel has cosmic powers, talking godlike powers... But the binary transformation doesn't last long I believe...:ld:

Daps
Felt like I was in the theater with a bunch of casuals and people who hate Capt. Marvel.

At the end scene all you heard was 'who's symbol is that, that's it' and 'ugh Captain Marvels coming'..

Meanwhile I'm just sitting ther like..
giphy.gif
..'So no Adam Warlock..':mjcry:

But otherwise I enjoyed it. I've read the comics but prefer that they cut the Death/Simp storyline. It gave a great opportunity to focus more on the Thanos/Gamora relationship instead.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I don’t understand why y’all debate and try to explain power level inconsistencies and why this character can beat that character but not this character. I accepted a long time ago that when it comes to comic books and movies they just make the shyt up as they go along lol

Exactly especially when in comics there are like 5 versions of the same character running at the same damn time.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I don’t understand why y’all debate and try to explain power level inconsistencies and why this character can beat that character but not this character. I accepted a long time ago that when it comes to comic books and movies they just make the shyt up as they go along lol
Foreal tho.

You cant just take these characters straight from comic to screen like that.
Itd be crazy!!

Thats why i believe they aint gonna just go and make Captain Marvel this beastly ass hero.
Theres gotta be some levels to this movoe power shyt. Lol