The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
my marvel trinity gotta be

infinity war
black panther
winter soldier

can't tell you you the order tho

:banderas:

I would add Civil War to the list too because that sets up Infinity War and introduces Black Panther. I actually like how BP was so ferocious in Civil War by having his claws out most of the time, and I still feel his voice was better in Civil War than in his solo movie.

:tachalla:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That number includes Sunday's estimate as well.

I guess ESTIMATES is the keyword then

Cuz they aint got the tally of me and my peeps thats going to go see it again later tonight.

My lady told me she going to work and since I aint get to see it in IMAX I'm doing that tonight... there are still some tickets left although me and my crew will be sitting randomly in different places

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Capt Marvel has cosmic powers, talking godlike powers... But the binary transformation doesn't last long I believe...:ld:
Even as binary she's not stronger than thor in the comics, but I mean come on thanos just has to snap his fingers to snuff you out now and their acting like she's a game changer.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
btw when strange fights thanos, thanos uses the soul stone to disrupt Strange's mirror copy cats and track the real Strange. You see his astral form come out for a bit as a backlash and as we know astral projection uses ur soul :smile:
btw the reality stone is my fav right now that bytch too wavy

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
About to watch the post credit scene. My theater is dead silent :wow:

GREAT movie.

That seems like the overall response across the nation..... complete silences as screen fades to black followed by some tears.

My crowd was silent all the way to the after credit scene and even when that ended everyone just walked out in shock trying to process what they just saw.

And I shouldved expected that, Cuz I remember when I was walking in to see it Thurs night and seeing the crowd leaving from the prior showing to mine. People had this same shellshocked "holy shyt" look walking past me.

When I saw that I knew "oh shyt this movie is gonna be on one":picard:

I really shouldve got the hint when I saw the Lil Jimmy's in they Spiderman and Black Panther costumes coming out with they heads down and shoulders slumped:wow:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Felt like I was in the theater with a bunch of casuals and people who hate Capt. Marvel.

At the end scene all you heard was 'who's symbol is that, that's it' and 'ugh Captain Marvels coming'..

Meanwhile I'm just sitting ther like..
giphy.gif
..'So no Adam Warlock..':mjcry:

But otherwise I enjoyed it. I've read the comics but prefer that they cut the Death/Simp storyline. It gave a great opportunity to focus more on the Thanos/Gamora relationship instead.

Yea, I was explaining to my girl that the after credits scene was probably gonna be a coc00n opening. I was wrong. :sadcam:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
btw when strange fights thanos, thanos uses the soul stone to disrupt Strange's mirror copy cats and track the real Strange. You see his astral form come out for a bit as a backlash and as we know astral projection uses ur soul :smile:
btw the reality stone is my fav right now that bytch too wavy

Whichever stone he used to bring a planet down is my fav... followed by the one he used to do Mantis and Drax dirty:picard:

THAT shyt was :merchant::damn:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I would add Civil War to the list too because that sets up Infinity War and introduces Black Panther. I actually like how BP was so ferocious in Civil War by having his claws out most of the time, and I still feel his voice was better in Civil War than in his solo movie.

:tachalla:
I like BP suit in civil war more then the solo film:yeshrug:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Even as binary she's not stronger than thor in the comics, but I mean come on thanos just has to snap his fingers to snuff you out now and their acting like she's a game changer.
Clearly they're trying to make her like the female super-man in the mcu hence why it's a big deal.

Whichever stone he used to bring a planet down is my fav... followed by the one he used to do Mantis and Drax dirty:picard:

THAT shyt was :merchant::damn:
He used the power stone to break the planet into pieces and the space stone to direct it on the avengers. He was really versatile with those damn stones lol

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think people can calm down when it comes to Capt Marvel.... I'm sure though she will have a nice fight with him she aint gonna single handedly defeat Thanos.

Thor still alive and Hulk isnt gone just scared but with them 3 still on the board... I'm sure they will tag team Thanos also with the help of the remaining people who survived

The Capt Marvel hate seems to be ridiculous. I dont love her or not like a huge fan of her, but I dont hate her. She's decent to me