The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Some Cinemas in the UK had showings from 8am Thursday morning.

Well damn?

Thats early as fukk?

Earliest I've seen theaters open in the US is like 10:30am.... maybe but normally its 11

If I worked at a theater... I'd be mad as fukk just to wake up a 6:30-7am and to come in to work by 7:30 just to get some popcorn prepared and frozen pizzas and hot dogs cook in preparation for some 8am showings :mjlol:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So now there's a rumor going around in the MCU fandom that Loki is not dead. That him telling Thanos "You'll never be a god" was purposeful, and that the power stone did not glow in the gauntlet when Thanos took it from Loki. :jbhmm:

What if Loki is playing tricks again:usure:
That doesn't make sense because Thanos used the space stone several times. It can't be a fake.

Code

Banned
Daps
My opinions got you triggered:skip:. You had to make up shyt I didn't even say just to try and prove your point. Everyone got their time to shine but BP was relegated to getting Cap a shield, short fight scene, and then dying in the end. No one said he should throw hands with Thanos, but Cap & Widow were acting like they called the shots in Wakanda.

They're all dead without BP you fukking idiot

The Riddler

All Star
Daps

Best sequence in the movie

Got chills watching that Thor entrance
giphy.gif

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
with the amount of money Disney is paying some these guys I can understand the desire to show their face but when iron man and spiderman have their masks off for more than half the movie and during pretty much every single non-action scene... I dunno it kind of takes some of the fun out of it.

combine that with black ops cap lookin like a regular military dude... hulk as banner for the whole film... it all made the film less visual for me. there’s actually something to seeing these visually iconic characters in full costume interacting. when you take that away you lose something.

I know I’m nitpicking :yeshrug:
They even had Starlord in a regular ass t shirt man:mjcry:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
So another theory from the fandom:

A4 will be Steve's final arc. That Red Skull showing up is no fluke, that he's going to play a role in Steve's final chapter just like he played a role in his first. The theory is the Steve (and Tony?) will try to use the second glove to collect the soul stone and because he's the First Avenger, he and Tony will trade lives to get the soul stone.

We already know they've filmed Brooklyn 1940s scenes for A4. So yeah, it's an interesting theory.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
What kind of country bleeps out the fukkery? :scust:
dude said "screwed" didn't he? must be China or something.

i usually hate interactive crowds, but i wish mine cheered more during this movie. all i got was a Mexican dude sitting next to me literally announcing every character's appearance to his wife. I don't speak Spanish, so all i heard was "gibberish, gibberish, Dr. Strange." "gibberish gibberish, Groot." it was actually pretty hilarious.